Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum

Old 09-26-2002, 09:25 AM   #1
Debaser

I am in the process of playing through this mod with my wizard, Landrith Kern. I've run into a couple of dead ends, so to speak, in terms of finishing up a few quests...

First off, I have cleared out the entire Slums area of any and all monsters to my knowledge, but I still cannot complete the quests or collect the due rewards at City Hall.

Secondly, same goes for the Graveyard...I have cleared out the map, visited all the crypts and killed all the Spectres, but the chick at City Hall still does not acknowledge the quest as being finished.

What gives? I would appreciate any help you guys can give me.

[ 09-26-2002, 09:27 AM: Message edited by: Debaser ]
Old 09-26-2002, 10:16 AM   #2
AndyG
Elminster

Did you kill the trolls in the Slums? They are in the bottom corner, at the end of a long corridor. They'll be tough to kill with a low level character.

I haven't played the graveyard yet, but I remember it from the original game. There's a vampire in there somewhere, in a crypt. Once you kill him, you should complete the area.
AndyG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2002, 09:14 AM   #3
Micah Foehammer
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Make sure that you have cleaned out the trolls in the lower right hand corner as well as the orc headquarters inside the building in the upper left hand corner (make sure you retrieve the note from the orc leader). Then go back and talk to the council again. Also make sure you talk to the gypsy lady.

BTW< this is a great mod. [img]smile.gif[/img] Thanks to Attalus and Galadria for the tip on this. (Don't fret, I just checked out part of it ... lol).

http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3793&dateline=1187636  783
Micah Foehammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2002, 10:43 PM   #4
Debaser

OK, i'm going to go back to each area and try to tie up these loose ends, then.

Thank you both for your help.

And yes, Pool of Radiance is an excellent mod. One of the best I've played so far, definitely. [img]graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

[ 09-28-2002, 10:44 PM: Message edited by: Debaser ]
Old 09-29-2002, 11:06 AM   #5
Lord Shield

I never had any problems with that. Just wiped out everything on the map. I believe the last thing i had to do in slums was bop some critters inside a building
Old 10-01-2002, 06:35 PM   #6
Wulfere
Red Wizard of Thay

I have run into the same two problems as well as not being able
to find the items from the temple of Bane. I can find one,
but not the other two.
Wulfere is offline   Reply With Quote