Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 03-20-2001, 12:20 AM   #341
LadyRae
Symbol of Cyric

You guys, it's taking me mintes to get in here... I'm off to start part III... Give me just a few minutes and meet me there... Relic???

------------------
Old 03-20-2001, 12:23 AM   #342
The.Relic
Red Dragon

Barrels in to all his friends, grabs a mug of and wonders when the rolling black out demon will strike
I am lagging soooooo bad tonight
Smitten by
Old 03-20-2001, 12:25 AM   #343
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Bahamut:
hello! how are you guys? ahh... im sick. i have this sort of like fever and a sore throat... aww... hehe is CB around?
I'm here, sweet Ryan! But I must go to bed soon, I'm still catching up on the 10th page here and it's after midnight! Have work in the morning. We must catch up on all you've been doing! I'll try to catch you in a smaller thread, ok? This one gets going to fast and I'm having trouble keeping up these days...sigh...I hope you feel better!

Hey, start a new post for us, ok? Tell me what you're up to and all about the prom etc? I'd love to hear, if you want to tell! I'm popping in and out of the board a bit at night and lunch time...lets see if you are ...oh I'm not sure about Singapore...are you 20 hrs ahead of me? Well I lunch at noon EST US time and am usually able to post a bit around 5-6 my time in the evening. But it doesn't matter, Bahamut dear...we can chat any time and not at the same time!

Cloudbringer of a Thousand Names
RainDancer of The Laughing Hyenas Clan
Memny's StormQueen of The Ironworks
StormCloud of the Black Knight
Old 03-20-2001, 12:29 AM   #344
LadyRae
Symbol of Cyric

To quote me... (garsh, this is embarrassing! )

Quote:
Originally posted by LadyRae:
You guys, it's taking me minutes to get in here... I'm off to start part III... Give me just a few minutes and meet me there... Relic???

------------------
Old 03-20-2001, 12:33 AM   #345
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Lord of Alcohol:
Yes I hope Ziroc wont be pissed about the $873.43 I charged on his card for the nights party, meanwhile I better switch over to LadyCloudys card since shes not here heehee LETS PARTY!!! Beers and Boars for everyone! LoA begins to not-dance, since he cant dance. Looking for a partner to not-dance with......

[This message has been edited by Lord of Alcohol (edited 03-19-2001).]
AHEM....helllllo there LoA....I can help you with that little DANCING problem! Especially if you are spending my gold AND lied about my beloved Paladin and those orcs! OOOOOOOOOOH.......( little bolts of lightening flicker across the room and hit the floor near LoA who immediately learns the flamenco, KDog tosses a rose to LoA who catches it in his teeth and keeps dancing for fear of being electrocuted). HA! MESS WITH THE STORMQUEEN, WILL YOU?! BWAHAHAHAHAAHAHA!

Er...LoA? Sorry, but a lady has to preserve her dignity...snicker

StormQueen on a tear

------------------
Storm-Queen
Purple Rose of the Black Knight
Old 03-20-2001, 12:47 AM   #346
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by The.Relic:
Heya Cloudy you purrty Storm Queen you.
Big friendly hug
Smitten by
Relic!!! (gives great big hug back) Oh tis good to see you! Are you well, you look a bit tired. I must be off to my bed in the west wing of our estates. I am anxiously awaiting word of my Black Knight who was taken prisoner by Orcs not long hence. I know not where or I should hasten to rescue him myself! (eyes filled with tears turn away and she sighs heavily)

I shall be back on the morrow. I know he will come here should he get free...sniffle...

Cloudbringer

------------------
Storm-Queen
Purple Rose of the Black Knight