Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 10-12-2000, 12:12 AM   #1
Philip

I didn't kill Raskalion. There didn't seem any point in it. When I told Scanthril I hadn't killed R. he and his cronies attacked me and I killed THEM. I saw in another post that someone who had killed R. said that S. had directed him to the Boogre Caves, which he felt had been a doublecross. I don't think it will affect the outcome of the game one way or another.

Old 10-12-2000, 12:43 AM   #2
klar

By killing Raskalian you get a dagger from Scanthril, the Assasins Dagger. Equip a character with this and enter the Pawn Shop, they invites you to become an ASSASIN...

Old 10-12-2000, 12:53 AM   #3
Caseman

Damn, I'm screwed then. I killed Scanthril as soon as he told me he was responsible for the death of the elder.. He asked me to help him and I said no, so he jumped me.. So does this mean I can never be an assassin..?

Old 10-12-2000, 06:46 AM   #4
Target
Red Dragon

Hi - what have people done with regard to Raskalian in the Stout Mines? Did you kill him or "partner" with him. Just curious if anyone knows if this decision has any impact on the game.

Thanks!
Old 10-12-2000, 03:17 PM   #5
Delmax

Well...Raskalian is EVIL..even the stout king wants him dead...
I can't see why you didn't waiste em..I didn't even hesitate..

As to the rats..I make it a thing..to try and not make npc's want to kill me..if I don't get a quest to kill someone from a guild..i dont' kill them..period..because ya end up making things worse in the end...

If you killed the rat..NO assassin for you..I believe only one chance to be an assassin for just one party member period.

Old 10-12-2000, 03:26 PM   #6
Caseman

I didn;t know anything about the guy, or the stouts at that point..all I knew was that this evil guy wanted me to do him a favor, so I said nope. he got annoyed and attacked me.
that sucks.. that was the Role I wanted the most too... Oh well

Old 10-12-2000, 07:50 PM   #7
Philip

It seems way too easy for important NPCs to get killed in this game.

Old 10-13-2000, 03:00 AM   #8
Mighty Bink

I "pretended" to join the Hand to find out who was pulling the strings...later I killed the rat.
He was dirty.....

Old 10-13-2000, 04:08 PM   #9
warmonger3

Cool I still have the option of being an Assasin, I did kill the stout king though, and all the guards. My poor Rouge is going to be happy, I already have one Ninja, and didn't want two.

Old 10-13-2000, 05:51 PM   #10
warmonger3

Actually, the rat sent me on A quest to find Grundel in the stout mines, and of course I never found him, so looks like my Assasin quest is screwed because I killed the stout king. lol