Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-04-2001, 07:17 AM   #11
norompanlasolas

After doing the Harper quest I went back in and slayed everybody in sight for their idiotic attempt to manipulate a Spawn of Bhaal. I too think they are arrogant fools and besides they get on my nerves with all their balance talk (of course, I cant stand Jaheira either, shes the LAST Npc I would carry in my group).
Old 12-04-2001, 08:33 AM   #12
Dundee Slaytern
Ironworks Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by norompanlasolas:
~
(of course, I cant stand Jaheira either, shes the LAST Npc I would carry in my group).

She's the first NPC I kill.
Dundee Slaytern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2001, 12:44 PM   #13
perk31
Manshoon

quote:
Originally posted by gostmakker:
How can I make up with Jaheira? We all bed down for a rest on top of Nalia's keep-in the morning we wake up to thugs holding a knife to her throat. I'm too impatient to barter with these losers... and I figure, you're a tough chick and I can always restore you. She's not happy-really not happy. All of my interactions and responses before and after have been stellar and Paladin-like, but she won't forgive. Her flirting has stopped and all she ever talks about is balance and sleep. I even tried to approach the docks retailor with her to jump-start the romance-but she..."has nothing to say to you..." The interaction is what makes this such a delightful game. This emptiness is making me think about going back to the circus for elvin companionship, but all of that potential... with a shapeshifter... lost in the morning mist of D'Arnise Hold. Hello and thanx to Lady G., a fellow cavalier.

If you really want Jaheira you can also edit Jaheiraromanceactive option with shadowkeeper. It should be a 3 now. If you change it to a 1 you will be back in the flirting stage. You may also need to change the Lovetalk variable for Jaheira, somewhere between 25 and 30 is probably a good point, and then that mistake won't matter.
Old 12-04-2001, 04:45 PM   #14
Avalon
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Cant belive people even consider having Jaheira, she has to be like the most annoying person ever to be digitised and put on my screen. Fair play to those of you who have the energy and patience to try!

Personally, Aerie gets my vote, damn cute and innocent plus more spells that you can shake a stick at!

Definetely the woman the legendary Vampire Hunter requires!
quote:

Old 12-04-2001, 05:12 PM   #15
supergurl
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I prefer to play male characters and i chose Aerie over Jaheira. Big mistake cuz she got PO at me cuz the drow child of the matron mother forced my character to have sex.
Old 12-04-2001, 05:18 PM   #16
Barb
Symbol of Cyric

quote:
Originally posted by supergurl:
I prefer to play male characters and i chose Aerie over Jaheira. Big mistake cuz she got PO at me cuz the drow child of the matron mother forced my character to have sex.

You don't have to sleep with the matron mothers daughter.
Old 12-04-2001, 08:26 PM   #17
Katherine
Zhentarim Guard

I just got BG2. This romance idea is so sweet! Can female characters have an affair with Xzar or the other bad boys? ; )
Old 12-04-2001, 08:33 PM   #18
Hayashi
Silver Dragon

quote:
Originally posted by Katherine:
I just got BG2. This romance idea is so sweet! Can female characters have an affair with Xzar or the other bad boys? ; )

Sorry to disappoint you, but female characters get only one male npc to romance.
(Spoiler below)
(You sure you want to know who?)
Anomen
Old 12-04-2001, 08:35 PM   #19
Alcyone Silverblade
Elite Waterdeep Guard

quote:
Originally posted by Dundee Slaytern:

She's the first NPC I kill.

hah.. i cant stand her either. i killed her, twas fun. bbbbbut im female and my character is too, im not destined for a romance with jaheira...
Alcyone Silverblade is offline   Reply With Quote