Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-03-2004, 12:01 AM   #31
Stormymystic
Knight of the Rose

here, you also have to watch out for cows [img]redface.gif[/img] belive it or not, they have been seen running down the freeway on a regular basis [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img] plus we also have the coyotes as well here, skunks...they smell really bad if you hit them, lol, the snakes, escaped convitcs oh yeah, and add a Brahma bull to the cow catergory, those are fun to run upon. I remember once, awhile back, we were driving down the road, and a farmers cattle got lose, and this brahma ran up to the car, and started trying to stick his nose my moms window, she was yelling and rolling her window up fast, he was just trying to lick her
Old 06-03-2004, 02:48 AM   #32
T-D-C
Ironworks Moderator

Thos magpies suck ( especially if you have Blonde Hair). He lauren jest time you need to go past a magpies nest either:

A. walk around it

B. Wear a bike helmet and watch the bird bend its beak [img]smile.gif[/img]

C. wear a icecream container ( empty of course 0 with some eyes painted on the back. the magpies will never swoop if your looking at them either.

[ 06-03-2004, 02:55 AM: Message edited by: T-D-C ]
Old 06-06-2004, 04:00 AM   #33
Lauren
Baaz Draconian

Quote:
Originally posted by T-D-C:
Thos magpies suck ( especially if you have Blonde Hair). He lauren jest time you need to go past a magpies nest either:

A. walk around it

B. Wear a bike helmet and watch the bird bend its beak [img]smile.gif[/img]

C. wear a icecream container ( empty of course 0 with some eyes painted on the back. the magpies will never swoop if your looking at them either.
I'd think I'd look pretty weird wearing an icecream container on my head while walking to school
"So many thoughts running through my head, I know what you feel, I know what you dread; When a room's filled with laughter, when a room's filled with lies, you're the only one I know that's in disguise..."
Old 06-06-2004, 04:04 AM   #34
Dirty Meg
Baaz Draconian

Its a shame you are Australian because it probably means you are quite tanned, but for the pasty northern Europeans out there you can ward off magpies by cutting two strategicaly placed holes in your clothing and painting an pupil on each of your buttocks. That way they think you can see them whichever way you face.
Old 06-06-2004, 04:59 AM   #35
Lauren
Baaz Draconian

heheheh....well I'm not tanned at all....I'm very pale ...and have black hair (natural too!). I'm pale because I'm sick at the moment and my body isn't too healthy...plus I don't do things in the sun that much.
"So many thoughts running through my head, I know what you feel, I know what you dread; When a room's filled with laughter, when a room's filled with lies, you're the only one I know that's in disguise..."
Old 06-06-2004, 05:02 AM   #36
Dirty Meg
Baaz Draconian

Then what are you waiting for? The magpies are circling as we speak.
Old 06-06-2004, 09:37 PM   #37
Lauren
Baaz Draconian

I choose to not paint two eyes on my but...although the magpie will miss my face,I choose not to have my butt needing stitches [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 06-15-2004, 08:29 PM   #38
scudgod31
Elite Waterdeep Guard

ive seen one and it was about the same size it was white and furry and had some red spots and when i poked it with a stick it would shoot out this strange liquid never did find out wut it actually was though.............