Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 09-06-2001, 05:11 PM   #11
domingo
Zhentarim Guard

Forgive me if I sound like a sappy cliche here, but I think on message boards you get a chance to avoid seeing the outer appearance (and the fakeness that can come w/ it) and see them for what they really are ...
Old 09-06-2001, 05:18 PM   #12
Encard
Quintesson

I look at what there posts are like, I guess... And if someone has a name I've seen in a book I usually end up envisioning them as the char from the book was described... *shrug*

------------------
Lord of the RaBid Fruit Trees. ChAos rules all! Bwahahahaha...
:1drgat1:
Old 09-06-2001, 05:18 PM   #13
Melusine
Dracolisk

Quote:
Originally posted by domingo:
Forgive me if I sound like a sappy cliche here, but I think on message boards you get a chance to avoid seeing the outer appearance (and the fakeness that can come w/ it) and see them for what they really are ...
sappy but true

------------------
Melusine, High Queen of Fluffies, Archbabe of the OHF, the LH
and the HADB &
Sultry Elflet

Your voice is ambrosia
Amy Brown Fantasy Art
Old 09-06-2001, 11:04 PM   #14
Moni

Interesting topic!
For those whose pics I have seen, I "see" them reading and tyoing in front of their PC, smiling, laughing or scowling, whatever the mood of the threads may be.
For those whose pics I have not seen, I guess I associate something of their sig into what I envision their physical self to be, like Sephiroth, I "see" you with long hair, but darker than your sigs' & from reading your posts I would envision your eyes as dark and wise beyond your age, your skin pale but not goth white...how far off am I?

------------------

You know childhood is over when a puddle seems like an obstacle instead of an opportunity.

Is Too! Is Not! Is Too! Is Not!

Old 09-07-2001, 01:26 AM   #15
Grand-Ranger
Galvatron

Location: Everywhere I wanna go its already where I am,cause I am already there
Well the name kina gives you an idea. Usally the wrong one though..for instance when I first came to the board I picture Wolfgir looking somthing like Wulfgar.LOL!

Big guy, long blond hair..not so,huh,wolfgir?

------------------

So if in the forest look behind you, because that where the ranger is going to be

The ranger looked at the place out side of the elven town near the river, he looked near the rocks, then they showed the way ....

Grand-Jester of Laghing Hyenas
Currently in service for the Red Wizards

[This message has been edited by Grand-Ranger (edited 09-07-2001).]
Old 09-07-2001, 01:28 AM   #16
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

moni, you hit it right on the head! and im actually trying to grow my hair out rather long (but not THAT long).

------------------
It's simple. Once the Planet is hurt, it gathers Spirit Energy to heal the injury. The amount of energy gathered depends on the size of the injury...What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very life of the Planet? Think how much energy would be gathered! Ha, ha, ha. And at the center of that injury, wil be me. All that boundless energy will be mine. By merging with the energy of the Planet, I will be come a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the Planet, I will cease to exist as I am now. Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every living soul.

Super Sephiroth, slayer of the Uber Fluffy, and battle co-ordionator and defender of the HADB clan.

Diplomacy is all and well, but HADB is better!
Old 09-07-2001, 02:41 PM   #17
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by SSJ4Sephiroth:

curious, and im sorry if this takes it off topic, but what do you people think i look like? im rather self-conscious of things like that, if i like the person.

Why not send us a pic, Seph? Nothing to be self-conscious about, you're you!

------------------
Old 09-07-2001, 02:52 PM   #18
Moni

Quote:
Originally posted by SSJ4Sephiroth:
moni, you hit it right on the head! and im actually trying to grow my hair out rather long (but not THAT long).

Hey that's cool!
Yeah, do submit a pic!

Does anyone know how to get a hold of Stealthy?
I had him upload those older pics of me but they can be deleted now since I posted a newer one myself last month. I look nothing like that first (retouched) one and I look a mess in the second! (Yes, I have a vain streak LOL)

------------------

You know childhood is over when a puddle seems like an obstacle instead of an opportunity.

Is Too! Is Not! Is Too! Is Not!

Old 09-07-2001, 04:24 PM   #19
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

i would submit a pic of myself, but i have no working scanner that i know of. we have 2 scanners, neither of them will scan. im currently trying to get it worked out, as the only pic i have of myself on here is quite old and wont show my true self.

------------------
It's simple. Once the Planet is hurt, it gathers Spirit Energy to heal the injury. The amount of energy gathered depends on the size of the injury...What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very life of the Planet? Think how much energy would be gathered! Ha, ha, ha. And at the center of that injury, wil be me. All that boundless energy will be mine. By merging with the energy of the Planet, I will be come a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the Planet, I will cease to exist as I am now. Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every living soul.

Super Sephiroth, slayer of the Uber Fluffy, and battle co-ordionator and defender of the HADB clan.

Diplomacy is all and well, but HADB is better!
Old 09-07-2001, 06:05 PM   #20
Wulfere
Red Wizard of Thay

Wal-Mart and other chains have photo centers and do-it-yourself machines that scan and copy pics to floppy or CD. Perhaps you could do that Sephiroth?

Personally I don't Picture anyone...even after having seen pics on stealthy's site.
------------------

The line between good and evil is razor sharp. Be careful of misteps,
lest you find yourself spitted upon your own blade.

[This message has been edited by Wulfere (edited 09-07-2001).]