Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 03-28-2001, 10:08 AM   #271
WOLFGIR
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

Bundy sounds nice, could use a double here BK!

If anyone sees Yorick lurking about tell him to write something down about himself so I can make that page for him, the server is ready to take almost everyone of his songs... Will start alittle easy though..

------------------

Only the moon should hear my wail..
Old 03-28-2001, 10:16 AM   #272
KDogRex
Symbol of Cyric

*tosses his spent cigarette into the fire and takes a seat at the main table with Gray Mage, Wolfgir anfd everyone else*
Hey boys and girls, how are you? Davros, nice to meet you, although you just don't look the same without your pepper shaker wheelchair...are you quite sure you've completely reformed and renounced your evil ways? I'd hate for BK to have to deliver a thumping so early in the day!

------------------
-Bard Extrodinaire of the OHF
Man of Sweet Words and Heart Aflame
Keeper of the Heart of Charean
Old 03-28-2001, 10:17 AM   #273
Davros
Takhisis Follower

OK, introduction time, David by name, Davros by common nickname a very long time ago (High School). From the land of OZ, 37 yrs young, Chemical Engineer, working for an American company (Alcoa). Enjoy CRPG's and reading Fantasy(yeah OK, that is probably a common thread with most or all here) - oh, and play too much golf (sorry, way too much golf). Came here by way of the W&W forum, where most of my posts are hidden away in the archives before the forum switched over. Ooh, and this post looks like it might be the one to give me a lowly 3rd star WOOHOO. OK, throat is dry, another Bundy please.

Davros

Old 03-28-2001, 10:20 AM   #274
Black Knight
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Quote:
Originally posted by Davros:
Thanks BK - Bundy (or Bundaberg) is a rum (top of the class) - been the drink of choice for me for a long time now. What's with the warning about Cloudie - is she not a bright and cheery morning person - what's that, more Nimbo that Cumulus until she has had her tea. We better get her some quickly.

Davros
Thanks for the Info, Davros, I am getting some teas in from China within the hour. I only hope this homegrown stuff with do for now . . . GM, one Bundy and Coke coming up . . . **BK making the bartending rounds. . .

------------------
The Laughing Black Storm Cloud of the Night and PartTime Bartender of Moon Hope's Inn
Old 03-28-2001, 10:21 AM   #275
Gray Mage
Banned User

(whispers to KDog)KDog, almost done with the plans, about an hour

::stands up on main table, to make announcement::

Quiet please, everyone...I'd like to take this moment to let you know that our Bard of Bards, KDog, has been feverishly working on the blueprints for the Moons Hope Inn. I will post it on my site in about one hour for all to see. He did a great job....

::looks to KDog::

Speech.....speech

------------------

Feel My Power

Arcane Adept of the OHF, "So let it be written, So let it be done"
Old 03-28-2001, 10:23 AM   #276
Black Knight

Ok, WOLFGIR, one double bundy and coke in a bowl . . . want it at the bar, by the table, or maybe by the fire that I just stoked? Let me know,

BK

------------------
The Laughing Black Storm Cloud of the Night and PartTime Bartender of Moon Hope's Inn
Old 03-28-2001, 10:24 AM   #277
WOLFGIR
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

Great!!!

i hope he didn´t forgot my space infront of the fire

------------------

Only the moon should hear my wail..
Old 03-28-2001, 10:25 AM   #278
KDogRex
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by Gray Mage:
(whispers to KDog)KDog, almost done with the plans, about an hour

::stands up on main table, to make announcement::

Quiet please, everyone...I'd like to take this moment to let you know that our Bard of Bards, KDog, has been feverishly working on the blueprints for the Moons Hope Inn. I will post it on my site in about one hour for all to see. He did a great job....

::looks to KDog::

Speech.....speech

Oh jeepers, I knew you were going to do this. Well, I've had this vision of what the place looks like in my head and it's been bugging the piss out of me, so I finally sat down and drew them out. I think that the place looks really damn cool and I'm hoping that you will all understand just what I mean when you can see it. Some of you may have seen the draft on Stealthy's site, this is similar but has all 3 floors. Even that doesn't do the inn justice, so Gray Mage has asked me to write a description of the bar. I did a quick one for him the other night and he really liked it, So I'm going to try to recreate it for him so we can all see it.

------------------
-Bard Extrodinaire of the OHF
Man of Sweet Words and Heart Aflame
Keeper of the Heart of Charean
Old 03-28-2001, 10:25 AM   #279
Black Knight

Quote:
Originally posted by Davros:
OK, introduction time, David by name, Davros by common nickname a very long time ago (High School). From the land of OZ, 37 yrs young, Chemical Engineer, working for an American company (Alcoa). Enjoy CRPG's and reading Fantasy(yeah OK, that is probably a common thread with most or all here) - oh, and play too much golf (sorry, way too much golf). Came here by way of the W&W forum, where most of my posts are hidden away in the archives before the forum switched over. Ooh, and this post looks like it might be the one to give me a lowly 3rd star WOOHOO. OK, throat is dry, another Bundy please.

Davros

Good thing we have this second bottle. Someone remind me to have Lord of Alcohol order more, 'kay? **BK pours drink, looks quickly and pours a mystery red bottle into the mix . . .** here ya go, Davros

BK

------------------
Old 03-28-2001, 10:26 AM   #280
Zeeke75
Baaz Draconian

Geez, step away for an hour, and get totally behind!

Wolfgir, I understand exactly what you're talking about with women. I can't figure them out and would like a manual too. Maybe we can talk Cloudy or LadyZ into writing a Cliff Notes version?

Gray Mage - I saw a reference to working with hard drives. That the business you're in too?

BK - I'll take a Windsor and Coke if you don't mind?

Hello to anyone else I missed.