Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-27-2001, 06:41 PM   #1
Thamrys Greybeard
Dungeon Master

Thanks for the previous advice, guys, which I followed and reached the port. I bought a ship and went exploring, and when coasting somehow got stuck. I've swum under it looking for reefs, and other than a whole bunch of sharks and mean-looking crabs which promptly attacked me (what do they eat when there are no adventurers around?), the bottom of the ocean is empty. Now what? Should I abandon ship and swim back to port?
Thamrys Greybeard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2001, 06:45 PM   #2
mikeyg123
The Magister

get on the boat and use the vanish spell, but makesure u are click on the wheel and use the vanish spell on ur self

hope that
is was helpful

------------------
"if u dont like sex,.... get out of the kitchen!!!"
mikeyg123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2001, 06:48 PM   #3
Ryanamur
Fzoul Chembryl

Another option is to create a portal closer to skull Island (make sure you're in the water). Then go back to the helm of your boat and cast teleport. Tada, you're not stuck anymore
Ryanamur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2001, 06:49 PM   #4
Thamrys Greybeard
Dungeon Master

Vanish is good! Except I haven't got it yet. I'll try setting portals and Call to Home, on the same principle. Thanks!
Thamrys Greybeard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2001, 10:56 PM   #5
mammawlin
Drizzt Do'Urden

Hi Thamrys Greybeard! Those Crabs of the Sea are big exp. points and you need the shells they leave behind after you kill them. OH and they are great eating too!!! (Just kidding) Did you get your ship unstuck? You can always buy another one if you have the bucks. Let us know how it goes, please.
Mammawlin *loves crab legs*
mammawlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2001, 11:01 PM   #6
Belle Bayard
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Heh... I can tell you from personal experience, no, you can't buy another one. The shipbuilder only has one to sell. I tried going back to get another one only to be told, nope, no other ships available. I got stuck right by Talrik's place and have been swimming around in the Enchanted Sea ever since. Only place I have a ship is in the Lost Sea. Go figure.
Belle Bayard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2001, 11:01 PM   #7
Jafin
Symbol of Cyric

That happened to me too. Were you by Talrik when it happened? I've learned not to park my ship too close to the shore since then. If you don't have Vanish (which I didn't at the time or if you're in a zone where it won't work) I haven't found a remedy. Sorry if this is the case. I just opened up an old save. Hope you get it unstuck!

-Jafin
Jafin is offline   Reply With Quote