Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 06-05-2001, 06:44 PM   #11
Shadowblade
The Magister

Its in the south bridge district, I think it's next to the inn. Its funny how nobody had ever discovered it before!

Kangaxx is easy, goodluck

------------------
Give me all your sweetcorn. NOW! I'll snatch it from your dead body. Aghhh you severed my head

'The last words of the famous sweetcorn eater, Asmodeus Shadowblade'
Old 06-05-2001, 07:47 PM   #12
Kerlyssa
Manshoon

Depends on the level of the party, and perhaps the difficulty level of the game. Undead can 'upgrade' depending on level. Highest level temple ruins is pure evil....Firkraag was easier! =P
Old 06-06-2001, 05:12 AM   #13
Cayle
The Magister

Ahhh, the liches.

Do not forget Shangralar! (sp?)
Old 06-06-2001, 05:57 AM   #14
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

i believe i mentioned all of them except for the Unseeing Eye quest one which i never faced.
Old 06-06-2001, 09:17 AM   #15
Graccus
Dungeon Master

Heh, I was able to use the rift device on the Shade Lich, as I had killed the Unseeing Eye without it. Now *that* was an easy kill...
Old 06-06-2001, 09:22 AM   #16
DonkeyWan
Drow Warrior

Whats the best way to kill Kangaxx?
Old 06-06-2001, 06:42 PM   #17
sunder
Zhentarim Guard

SPOILER
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
Kangaxx, hes a toughie, but worth it to get another Ring of Gaxx. Now how I killed him, which worked ok.

First you have to fight him as a lich, which you use normal lich tactics for. Once you beat him that way, he turns into a demi lich, way harder. You can't hurt him with your swords and such, only a +5 weapon can harm him, and then I believe it only does a few damage. My hits were only doing 2-4 damage max to him powered up.
I killed him with my fighter/mage using the +5 staff of the Magi. It took forever, but I had a PROTECTION FROM UNDEAD scroll spell on, so he basically just let me hit him. He does regenerate, so you have to hit him alot. He also runs fast when badly damaged, so you have to be fast to chase him and keep doing damage. Otherwise he will regenerate back up. If your not hasted, you will have a hard time keeping up with him.
I had to use one of my valuable TIME STOP scrolls when he was badly damaged to keep him still so I could whack him until he died.
Old 06-06-2001, 07:19 PM   #18
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

actually, its +4 weapons, and prot from undead is considered a cheese in my book. what i did was i had my f/m equip the Soul Reaver, cast Spell Immunity: Abjuration on himself, then just wacked him to death. to speed it up, i used +5 darts from the Cloak of the Stars and another mage used Melf's Minute Meteors.
Old 06-06-2001, 07:23 PM   #19
Wah
Symbol of Cyric

If you're even cheesier - just use melf's minute meteors = saves you having to run all the way for a lousy Carsomyr +5 that doesn't even protect you from the damned imprisonment.

------------------

Greetings Mortals. My Name Is Wah, Arch Lich Wah.