Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 10-07-2001, 05:24 PM   #1
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

(ooc: I'm sorry It's taken so long for this thread to start, I don't know about you but I couldn't get onto the forum up until recently. Well OK, I'm also a bit late 'cuz there's a Packer game on. Yeah, I'm sacraficing quality time with Brett for ya'll, don't you feel special? )

~Killing Spree looks out from the edge of the woods after her days walk. They had finally reached the edge of the city. Grinning she looks behind her, waiting for the others. At her side was the ever-common one eyed wolf known to those close as Link To The Past. She scratches the silver wolf behind the ear contently as she surveys the familiar city.~

------------------
"A man who won't die for something is not fit to live."
Old 10-07-2001, 05:28 PM   #2
waverider
Symbol of Cyric

ooc not an other fight with ALSB dont tell its true please

------------------
Platinum Wizard of ALSB
Wizard at The Court of Lady Lioness
Protector of All Whats good
Old 10-07-2001, 06:27 PM   #3
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Larry had stayed up almost all night brooding over the loss of his twin scimitars that were really not his to begin with...at least that is what the swords said...but now he had a new companion. A blue-hued Katana. No doubt there was secrets bottled up within her just as they were for his Scimitars. He had been in the presence of those that he called enemy until recently, though his goddess, Aerie had guided him to their side. Mistral, an odd lady was to accompany them as well. Where was this small quartet headed? What had the Gods in store for them? Should he leave their side, now that he has made amends? Obviously, his Father had somehow came upon these Scimitars in his travels. It must have been his will for his son, Larry, to return them to their rightful owners. Now, K. Spree tells him that this Katana is his. It is beautifully crafted. Quite a treasure to behold. And of course, perfectly weighted to be a killing tool. It felt better in his hand than the Scimitars did. More suited to his fighting style. He was waiting for a chance to practice with it, but first he wanted K. Spree to fill him in on any ...oddities that the sword might have. Surely it is magical, for the blue radiance it projects. Any beautiful artifact as this, made by elves, will always have something. Quite interested to know, he runs to catch up with K. Spree...his new friend.

------------------

3rd Member of the Ancient OHF and Diamond Ranger of the ALSB (secretarial position & Ambassador)
Father of the wicked but cute child known as MaryBeth

Padre de una niña bien traviosa pero guapa
---------------------
Aisukuríimu ga tabetái desu.
Old 10-07-2001, 07:10 PM   #4
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

(ooc: Waverider, FOR THE LAST TIME, I AM NOT REBUILDING THE KFA. The One-Eyed Wolf is going to be an aerie-free tavern.)

~Looks over at Larry, picking up on his inquistive thoughts. She somehow too felt comfortable with her new scimitar. She'd forever kept her family Blade Of The Vines, but the scimitar was quick and managable. Though she reminded herself, at times she would need both blades. She then turns to Larry, watching as he examines the Katana.~ "As I've said, it belonged to my father, Cyrus Nightblade. If you'll notice the same scythe symbol that's on my wrist is at the base of the hilt. That will tell you that it originated with sea-elves. The blue aura it gives will also tell you that whatever power it would possess would be aquatic." ~She looks thoughtfully at her scimitar then at the katana.~ "I was never able to bring out what Nightblade could..." ~She then looks at the gray sky, absent-mindadely scratching Past's head.~

------------------
Old 10-07-2001, 07:29 PM   #5
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

After hearing K. Spree's description...

Thank you.
I know that this blade means much to you, as does the one that is now yours was to me.
If I may, I would like to call her Nightblade, in honor of your father.
It is the least I can do, afterall.

------------------

3rd Member of the Ancient OHF and Diamond Ranger of the ALSB (secretarial position & Ambassador)

---------------------
Old 10-07-2001, 07:33 PM   #6
mistral4543
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

ooc : Am in office, have some time before official working time starts at 8

Mistral watches her companions quietly, wondering what is going on in their minds. She has many questions of her own, namely what the future holds and what is her past.
Old 10-07-2001, 07:41 PM   #7
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

~She looks over at Larry and grins behind her black and emerald cloak.~ "'Tis a fitting name." ~Her eyes return to the sky~ "It all makes sense if you truly think about it. The three inheritents will interact as time always has. The past will give to the present and the present to the future. Yet unknowingly the present gives to the past as well by memory." ~Continues to stroke Past's well groomed coat.~

------------------
Old 10-07-2001, 07:42 PM   #8
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Larry turns to Mistral

Hey Mistral!
Wanna get some practice in??
I am looking foward to training my arm to hold this beautiful weapon!.

Before Mistral can answer, Larry brings Nightblade around in a wide, yawning arc, coming in from the left, toward Mistral's head...

ooc...I am left-handed...

------------------

---------------------

[This message has been edited by Larry_OHF (edited 10-07-2001).]

[This message has been edited by Larry_OHF (edited 10-07-2001).]
Old 10-07-2001, 07:50 PM   #9
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

OOC...In case the three of you do not think to go look at Memnoch'smpost about clans...I said this about us...
Quote:
This is an update to the adventure that Killing Spree, Deiter, Mistral, and I are currently in. . .
We have banded together, and are playing out something...I do not really know what...but we are eagerly headed there!
I believe I speak for all four of us that Killing Spree is the leader of our group.
Her creativeness is wonderful, and the four of us are looking foward to having some real role-playing fun.

To tell you the truth, when NWN comes out, these are the three people I will be playing it with! (Kaz, you are invited as well)

------------------

---------------------
Old 10-07-2001, 07:57 PM   #10
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

~Killing Spree grins at Larry's enthusiastic welcoming of 'Nightblade'. She then sits down quietly, fingering at the intricate hilt of her new scimitar. She re-sheaths the blade and wonders where Deiter is. She puts it aside in her mind and looks behind Past's patch. She sighs and whispers.~ "I don't think you're ever going to see out of that one again bud..." ~The wolf licks her chin and the half-elf laughs.~ "You don't care, just so long as it dosen't interfere with that big stomach of yours." ~She pulls a small bag from her cloak, taking a shred of dried meat and dangling it above the wolf's head. The wolf looks and whimpers. She chuckles and gives him the meat, standing up and dusting herself off.~

------------------