Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-07-2001, 10:06 PM   #31
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

~Her blue eyes turn to Deiter momentarily.~ "Hey handsome, talk to ya in a minute." ~She pulls her head to the side as the katana flies past, but instead of tripping does a standing backflip, attempting to kick away the katana OR Larry's face in the process. Unfortunately when her feet re-aquaint with mother earth, Deiter's green eyes look troubled behind her. She turns to see Mistral running away. Her blue eyes look helplessly on. She bites her lower lip and motions for the both of them to stop.~ "I'm sure the last thing she wants right now is to see us wielding our history. If we let her cool down I'm sure all will be fine."

------------------
"A man who won't die for something is not fit to live."
Old 10-07-2001, 10:07 PM   #32
Tiamat
Banned User

a one eyed wolf.... wierd.......

------------------

I am Tiamat!
Old 10-07-2001, 10:08 PM   #33
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

ooc: Well, that's going to be the name of the building when we get it up. Reading previous threads will inform you that in a battle one of my beloved wolves went blind in one eye. Hence the name one eyed wolf.
Old 10-07-2001, 10:14 PM   #34
Deiter Leafblade
Emerald Dragon

-Deiter nodded at what Killing Spree had said."So whats the plan guys?"-

------------------

" If you are guided by the stars, you will only be able to travel by night. If you are guided by a map, you will be dependant on a piece of paper that is easily lost. If you are guided by your soul, you will always choose the right path."
Old 10-07-2001, 10:20 PM   #35
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Mistral! Wait!!

Larry runs out of the cave , searching for where she ran, but does not see her.

...she's fast!...and gone...

ooc...PS...Don't spam our thread outsiders!!
What a wastful comment to come in here to make a silly post like that!

------------------

3rd Member of the Ancient OHF and Diamond Ranger of the ALSB (secretarial position & Ambassador)
Father of the wicked but cute child known as MaryBeth

Padre de una niña bien traviosa pero guapa
---------------------
Aisukuríimu ga tabetái desu.

[This message has been edited by Larry_OHF (edited 10-07-2001).]
Old 10-07-2001, 10:27 PM   #36
mistral4543
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

It's just as well that I leave these molly-coddled fools behind , Mistral rants silently, aware that she is reaching the brink of unreasonable fury. It's not fair that I've never belonged anywhere for as long as I can remember. It's not fair that the three of them have such camaraderie… but then, life was never meant to be fair. Not, at least, for me… Mistral runs blindly on, oblivious to her surroundings.

By now, she has lost all sense of direction and is counting on Lady Luck to bring her to the city. The part of the forest she is in, is screaming with silence. This place is so quiet, it's creepy…

A twig snaps behind her. ~Spins around, hands customarily gripping her katana and long sword. As she blinks her eye, she seems to see a shadow flitting off. Adrenaline rushes into her blood and she peers around intently.~ I could have sworn I saw something. ~Reluctantly turns and walks on quickly, her ears straining to listen for footsteps. Unfortunately, the only ones seem to be her own…~

Distracted, Mistral fails to see the uneven ground and sprains her ankle. Grimacing, she cradles it with her hands and is dismayed to see a small lump gently forming. "Larry! Killing Spree! Deiter!" Her voice echoes into the stillness of the forest. The forest seems to mock her in return…

This time, there is no mistaking the footsteps behind her. Hurriedly, she tries to get up, but moans as a sharp pain reminds her of her newly acquired injury. She turns quickly to see a towering man, accompanied by a female elf.

Old 10-07-2001, 10:30 PM   #37
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

~Looks at Larry comfortingly~ "She's a big girl, she'll be fine." ~Past walks over to Larry and licks his hand, trying to get attention, or food, either way...~

~Killing Spree's gaze turns to Deiter.~ "Plan... Hmmmm..." ~Scratches a scar on her cheek thoughtfully then grins pulling out her scimitar.~ "How 'bout me and you practice with these things?" ~Gives a 'foxy' grin.~ "And the winner gets..." ~Looks around, her eyes stopping at Past. Her mind chuckles as she seriously turns back to Deiter with a sly grin on her face.~ "And the winner gets a kiss." ~Past barks as she points the scimitar at Deiter's chest.~ "Have at you!"

------------------
"A man who won't die for something is not fit to live."
Old 10-07-2001, 10:36 PM   #38
Deiter Leafblade
Emerald Dragon

-Deiter grinned at Killing Spree as he took out his scimitar. Knocking Killing Sprees blade away from his chest, he takes a step forward and swings for her sword hand.-
Old 10-07-2001, 10:39 PM   #39
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

~She blocks the blow with her sword, pulling her left hand away. She pushes with all her might against the blade, trying to get a clear shot at his ribs.~
Old 10-07-2001, 10:46 PM   #40
Deiter Leafblade
Emerald Dragon

-Deiter pushes Killing Spree back with his scimitar. Going for her left side he swings, but quickly switchs hands and goes for her right side.-

------------------

" If you are guided by the stars, you will only be able to travel by night. If you are guided by a map, you will be dependant on a piece of paper that is easily lost. If you are guided by your soul, you will always choose the right path."