Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 10-20-2000, 02:13 PM   #1
Mr_Natural

I reading posts from the Heuristic Park board saying Activision is nixing any patch to the game and HP hands are tied. I don't see anyone directly related to the game confirming or denying this. I would like some clarification straight from the source. I want to get this one, but I'm now shying away because of this.

Old 10-21-2000, 11:31 AM   #2
Mr_Natural

Still waiting.....

Old 10-21-2000, 03:55 PM   #3
Mr_Natural

O.K., HP just posted some responses on the HP board. I said there and I'll repeat here, thanks for filling us in.

Old 10-21-2000, 08:34 PM   #4
warmonger3

I wouldn't worry about A patch unless you can't get the game to run. I think what they need to do is patch the gold drops, using gold exploits is the only way to train skills. Also you will finish the game long before they get A patch ready. So unless you can't run it, I think they need to start working on A add on, or patch multiplayer, which I heard they removed. Good game, just short, and buggy.