Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-13-2007, 01:43 PM   #1
VulcanRider
Lord Soth

I suppose many of you know that Islam forbids unmarried or unrelated men and women to be together in a public place. This has proved problematic in some workplaces in Muslim countries. If you're going to employ men and women, then it's going to be rough keeping unmarried or unrelated men and women from being together. Well, the highest Islamic religious authority in Egypt has come up with a solution. All you have to do is figure out a way to establish some family ties between the women and her male co-workers. So ... here's what you do. A fatwa (religious edict) has been issued, which says that all the woman has to do is breast feed her male co-workers five times. After the fifth session they will have established family ties. This is gonna put a whole new spin on job interviews...

Don't believe me? Read all about it.

-----
Help feed animals in shelters with just a mouse click at The Animal Rescue Site !!
VulcanRider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2007, 02:59 PM   #2
Morgeruat
Jack Burton

I saw this last week, true stupidity at it's worst.
Old 06-14-2007, 03:30 AM   #3
Black Baron
Red Wizard of Thay

I would have said something, but it falls under the moratorium defenition.

M O R O N S

Kids attention, I have brought you something...

Don't pull that ring private!!
Black Baron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 07:42 AM   #4
Harkoliar
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by VulcanRider:
I suppose many of you know that Islam forbids unmarried or unrelated men and women to be together in a public place. This has proved problematic in some workplaces in Muslim countries. If you're going to employ men and women, then it's going to be rough keeping unmarried or unrelated men and women from being together. Well, the highest Islamic religious authority in Egypt has come up with a solution. All you have to do is figure out a way to establish some family ties between the women and her male co-workers. So ... here's what you do. A fatwa (religious edict) has been issued, which says that all the woman has to do is breast feed her male co-workers five times. After the fifth session they will have established family ties. This is gonna put a whole new spin on job interviews...

Don't believe me? Read all about it.
erhmm.. sheesh.. and here i thought they werent liberal [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Catch me if you can..
Harkoliar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 03:23 PM   #5
Timber Loftis
40th Level Warrior

Okay, so I can't see a woman's face but I can suck her teet? Hmmm.... maybe Islam ain't so bad.
Old 06-14-2007, 05:49 PM   #6
VulcanRider
Lord Soth

And it doesn't say if the feedings have to be within a certain time. Go for four, wait a while, oops -- too long, gotta start over. And is that for every man in the company, or just the ones in her department? And are they still going to pay her less than the men get? Inquiring minds want to know...

-----
Help feed animals in shelters with just a mouse click at The Animal Rescue Site !!
VulcanRider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2007, 11:18 AM   #7
Iron Greasel
Fzoul Chembryl

I don't think it's going to catch on. But funny none the less.