Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-27-2002, 04:51 PM   #81
Mouse
Ironworks Moderator

Cloudy, thanks for your reality check, but this thread has wandered so far off topic that I doubt it will ever find it's way back and so I am shutting it.

Just a couple of points.

MagiK - I have read a lot of your posts. If I was cynical, I might accuse you of posting some things purely for the sake of eliciting a response, but I am not. I consider you to be an intelligent person with strongely held views and provided you abide by the rules as interpreted by the Mods and the Admin here, you have as much right to express those views as anyone else. However, if you feel that you are being flamebaited, or otherwise abused, please contact a Mod rather than accuse others of ToS breaches. That's what we are here for.

As for the rest of the posters in this thread, I have seen some fairly logical arguements, a lot of sweeping generalisations masquerading as reasoned responses and some frankly inflamatory bile. Some of you need to take a good long look at yourselves.

Mouse
(Occasional crooner and all round friendly Scottish rodent)