Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 05-17-2002, 11:54 PM   #1
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

The Following 'Unnamed Source' has sent in a MPEG of a--what APPEARS to be a UFO or something (It IS Unidentified) [img]smile.gif[/img] , but check this out. it's TOTALLY amazing. The Video is kinda poor, but it's good enough to show what is going on, and it is NOT fake. You can tell SOMETHING crashed..

UFO Crash or What? 900KB (Almost 1 Megabyte)

Comments? Probably some secret experimental drone or plane..

PS: I think this MPEG requires Apples Quicktime. It's a small window btw.. but you can tell enough to make you go "Holy crap!"

[ 05-17-2002, 11:55 PM: Message edited by: Ziroc ]

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album
Old 05-18-2002, 12:24 AM   #2
Downunda
Set - Egyptian God of Chaos

I'm gonna have to go with meteorite or something like that, either that or some aliens managed to get into grandads homebrew.
Old 05-18-2002, 08:24 AM   #3
Staralfur
Baaz Draconian

'Holy Crap' - that's a big file for something so sort, and at such a poor quality. (BTW if you use media player you can blow it up to full screen size)

Shame the quality is so poor, because you can'ttell the shape, how big it is etc... could be anything really, so certainly unidentified. (not sure about flying though )
We\'ve heard that a million monkeys at a million keyboards could produce the Complete Works of Shakespeare; now, thanks to the Internet, we know this is not true.\"<br />Robert Wilensky <br /><br />\"Why is there only one Monopolies Commission?\" <br />Screaming Lord Sutch<br /><br />If you choke a smurf, what color does it turn?
Old 05-18-2002, 08:33 AM   #4
andrewas
Harper

Probly just a UAV or something. Something remotly piloted anyway. Is there a better quality version anywhere, cos you ant really make out anything on this.
Old 05-18-2002, 09:23 AM   #5
Talthyr Malkaviel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Hah... I've seen many a time things like this, and I've seen them dissected and proved as false each time.
Anyway, there's some signs which seem to suggest this guy was quite an amateur.. if you pause it and move the slider little by little and look on several frames of the explosion, for it to have hit at the level it did, according to the film it would have been far and small, but oddly when it explodes there are several ship fragments obscuring the wooden electric mains post which was considerably further forward.
So... this guy could have edited a little better IMO.
Old 05-18-2002, 10:26 AM   #6
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

WHOAH!!! O_@ I watched that bit by bit while it was downloading, FREAKY stuff! I love Freaky sutff

have you seen this or this ? They're pretty freaky too [img]smile.gif[/img] I miss freakylinks.com *sighs*
Old 05-18-2002, 10:36 AM   #7
lroyo

I reckon it was one of those exploding sheep from Worms Armageddon!

I've seen it happen many times before!

Old 05-18-2002, 10:49 AM   #8
lroyo

Quote:
Originally posted by /)eathKiller:
WHOAH!!! O_@ I watched that bit by bit while it was downloading, FREAKY stuff! I love Freaky sutff

have you seen this or this ? They're pretty freaky too [img]smile.gif[/img] I miss freakylinks.com *sighs*
Can I just say that electricity one really freaked me out!!! Got any more?

Old 05-18-2002, 04:31 PM   #9
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

Here's a new film

Anyway, from what i can see of this UFO of yours is that it is 1: long and thin in shape

2: its actual size cannot be determined because it doesn't pass inFRONT of anything, It also had a fire-work like smoke contrail

3: The camera seems ALL but too-well set up and timed
4: The camera seemed prepared to stop upon the first collision with the ground
5: The shrapnell was lit up more like debris
6: This looks like a fire-work going off more than a UFO

7: The quality is so poor there's no way to truley determine anytihng in the film though, and it almost seemed set up to be that way...

I also recomend you check out http://paranormal.about.com/

A thing in a tree of some sort here O_O

Freaky stuff... freaky stuff indeed is out there... i had some coolmovies once of a team of people attacked by flying chairs and a guy locked in a cellar with some sort of monster thing that didn't like light so it attacked him when he lit a match to see around the room which was really scarry... umm I guess thats really all i have to say for the time being i gotta go break a leg now at the broadway show -_-
Old 05-18-2002, 04:44 PM   #10
SecretMaster
Apophis

Do i have to download this?