Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying

Old 02-16-2007, 03:32 AM   #21
ZFR
Legion Symbol

hooray problem solved!

Sorry guys, I'm in UAE right now and couldn't log in. Kept getting the following:

Sorry, but your IP Number is currently banned in our forums. You may not post or register on our site.
Please feel free to email us at if you have any questions.
Your IP number is:
[IP number here]

I wasn't sure if my emails were reching Ziroc. And most of you here have your email in your profile hidden. I was only able to get Morgu's to write to him and caught Bozo on MSN.

Look like Ziroc managed to solve this. Thanks Z! [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img] .

Expect a post from me in the Awakenings thread in a few hours.

[ 02-16-2007, 02:53 PM: Message edited by: ZFR ]
Old 02-16-2007, 09:38 AM   #22
Morgeruat
Jack Burton

LOL, I sent Larry a message about yours, guess redundancy works, and I'm a bit too late again [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 02-16-2007, 10:50 AM   #23
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Ziroc had the entire region banned from the level of thousands of users because of security issues we've suffered in the past...it was not just your IP address. By taking your individual address, Ziroc was able to open a small window for you in that region.
Larry_OHF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2007, 11:52 AM   #24
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Please take note that I have made the 1st post in this discussion thread a list of rules that have been adapted from the Original LoF games that have been played over these past 5 years. These rules can be added upon or changed by either Cyril or myself at any time, and if a change or addition is made, we'll post an announcement.

The 2nd post in this discussion thread is a list of membership by player name and the general stats of each player. I am still working on a few of those stats to bring them up to current, so please excuse me if there is a mistake or something missing.
Old 02-17-2007, 11:18 AM   #25
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

For those that do not know Anarrima's history from her beginning in the LoF game, let me summarise.

Anarrima Culurien had been enslaved by the Drow of the Underforums in their city of Ust Nomatta, the only Drow city in this game. The Shadow Giants destroyed the city and she was able to escape during the seige. She was able to make it as far as a gnomish settlement where the heroes of the LoF game found her and she joined with them in their quest so that she could safely reach the surface again.

Nighmares of the Drow enslavement along with a lingering ability to speak some basic Drow stays with her.

After that quest where she and Tao had become friends, (rid the Forums of the Hunger) she finally returned to Evermeet, the Island of the Elves, where she stayed until she received a command from her Goddess to take to the roads again and seek out previous allies who would need her in a desperate time. She was followed by Yevaud, a young bladesinger who was looking to see the world and earn experience along the way.

Ana and Yevaud met up with the allies she was led to, but only Vincent remains of that original team. It was a surprise reunion when Kaylissa Taowolf appeared and joined the new team.

[ 02-17-2007, 11:19 AM: Message edited by: Larry_OHF ]
Old 02-17-2007, 03:44 PM   #26
Cyril Darkcloud
Lord Soth

I'll be putting a post up for Joseph shortly. While a number of his details have been publicly disclosed in the SOL game, I'm going to refrain from posting them here for the moment in order to emphasize just how unknown a quantity he is to all the characters present in the Lockesville game - none of whom would have had the occasion of either meeting or of hearing about him. It is also, given the rule sets and settings that folks have been drawing upon, very doubtful that anyone in the game would have met a character quite like Joseph who is very much a product of what is, for most, a very alien setting.
Cyril Darkcloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2007, 09:32 PM   #27
TAOWolf
White Dragon

*giggles and falls over laughing so hard she spills her coffee on the floor...*

oh BRAVO!!!! Cyril... BRAVO!!!!!

hehe

May the moon always shine upon your face, and your imagination soar to the heavens.... Chan ann leis a’chiad bhuille thuiteas a’chraobh.
TAOWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2007, 02:09 PM   #28
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

I was wanting to wait for Xaver's response to Ana's last post before moving. Pandaros, Tao and Yevaud are all on board and waiting to post as well, but we need to hear from Xaver to know what he is planning to do now.

Vincent at this time is merely there, and there's no need for any interaction from him since Elif is MIA. I'll take control of his character in a battle if there is one since there is no reason for him to be speaking right now.

If Elif comes back, he can be a more important part of the game...but wait too long and I might not play Vincent's strengths so well in a fight.

If I've not heard from Xaver by the weekend, I will have Anarrima move the whole show forward...a tad.
Old 02-24-2007, 01:07 PM   #29
ZFR
Legion Symbol

I'll have a post by tommorow. i.e. some 12 hours from now.

[ 02-24-2007, 01:08 PM: Message edited by: ZFR ]
Old 02-24-2007, 04:55 PM   #30
Elif Godson
Dracolich

Forgive my MIA status, have had some issue's this past month or so, hopefully the road is going to smooth. I'll catch up and see what I can do.