Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 10-28-2001, 01:28 PM   #21
ReGiN

Well, what more could you ask for?

------------------

I saw the movie, but I didn't think the action scenes were THAT good.

Old 10-28-2001, 10:46 PM   #22
Shagrat The Half Orc

OK his name will just be just "Daxtylixurzik'cag'ambrixilacktr'sylicta" instead of "Daxtylixurzik'cag'ambrixilacktr'sylicta(name trails on for another 5 lines)" to make things easier, im sure you easily all can remember the name Daxtylixurzik'cag'ambrixilacktr'sylicta, i sure have no problem remember the name Daxtylixurzik'cag'ambrixilacktr'sylicta. Lets repeat the name 5 times over and over so we can all remember it Daxtylixurzik'cag'ambrixilacktr'sylicta,Daxtylixur zik'cag'ambrixilacktr'sylicta,Daxtylixurzik'cag'am brixilacktr'sylicta,Daxtylixurzik'cag'ambrixilackt r'sylicta,Daxtylixurzik'cag'am brixilacktr'sylicta, there that was easy for me to do, now u try it.

Also he will have a fourth attack "Burp of Ages"-he burps so hard that he sends all your party members flying back as in the dragon's "Wing Flap" special ability, also it acts as a stinking cloud spell cuz of its nastiness and causes your guys to pass out. I can only imagine what other special abilities u think up escrapulating from the burp of ages idea...

Old 10-28-2001, 11:36 PM   #23
chinese noodle
Manshoon

even better as a last bad guy, that REAL monster from REAL roleplaying dungeons and dragons, called TARRASQUE,
i think these are his abilities

IMMUNE TO +3 WEAPONS OR LESS
IMMUNE TO MISSILE ATTACKS (BOUNCES OFF HIDE)
MAGIC ATTACK BOUNCE OFF HIDE (100% IMMUNITY TO MAGIC)
MUST BE REDUCED TO -30 HP, THEN MUST USE A WISH SPELL TO KILL IT
IMMUNE TO FIRE AND COLD ATTACKS (50% RESISTANCE TO ACID)
CLAWS DAMAGE 1D10+3
HORNS DAMAGE 1D12 (DOUBLE DAMAGE WHEN CHARGING)
TAIL DAMAGE 1D12
TEETH DAMAGE 2D20 ALSO ACTS AS SWORD OF SHARPNESS OR VORPAL BLADE, SEVERING LIMBS ON A CRITICAL HIT
THACO -20
AC -10
ATTACKS PER ROUND 7

THE LEGENDARY TARRASQUE, FORTUNATELY ONLY ONE IS KNOWN TO EXIST, IS A FORMIDIBLE OPPONENT. THOUGH FORTUNATELY ONLY AWAKE FOR ABOUT 3 WEEKS AT A TIME ABOUT EVERY 14 MONTHS, THIS CREATURE ONCE AWAKENED FROM ITS DORMANCY WILL RAMPAGE EVERYTHING FOR MILE AROUND, CAUSING ALL CREATURES OF LESS THAN 20 HP TO BE PARALIZED IN FRIGHT UNTIL THE BEAST HAS LEFT THEIR SIGHT, CREATURES OF MORE THAN 20 HP MUST SAVE VS SPELL? (I THINK) BUT THEN, IF INTELLIGENT, WILL RUN ANYWAY. THIS BEAST LOOKS LIKE A GIANT GREY REPTILIAN BEAST WITH LARGE HORNS ON ITS HEAD AND A GREAT SWEEPING TAIL. ABOUT 50 FEET FROM HEAD TO END OF TAIL AND ABOUT 35 FEET TALL. NORMALLY PRETTY SLOW MOVING EVERY 5 ROUNDS IT MAY CHARGE AT A GREAT PACE, USUALLY ATTACKING WITH ITS HORNS.

ONCE KILLED ITS HIDE MAY BE MADE INTO A HIDE ARMOR WITH THESE ABILITIES-
-9 AC
95% RESISTANCE TO MAGIC, FIRE AND COLD
35% RESISTANCE TO ACID
MISSILE ATTACKS BOUNCE OFF WITH A 10% CHANCE OF FLYING BACK AT THE ATTACKER

ALSO, BENEATH ITS LARGE CARAPACE THEIR IS SAID TO BE A GREAT TREASURE
ADDING UP TO 15D100 GEMS WORTH 1000GP EACH.

A NASTY BEAST
Old 10-28-2001, 11:49 PM   #24
Shagrat The Half Orc

ooh I want one

Old 10-29-2001, 04:37 AM   #25
Shagrat The Half Orc

One more post...

Old 10-29-2001, 09:13 AM   #26
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Shagrat The Half Orc:
One more post...
Shagrat, are you trying to make things hard for yourself? This is spamming, dude.

------------------
Old 10-29-2001, 02:15 PM   #27
Malekith
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Yes, in Tob there are +6 weapons as the holy avenger with the eye of Tyr(at lest in the Spanish version)

------------------
Old 10-29-2001, 03:03 PM   #28
Lord Exxon

WELCOME TO THIS FABOULUS SITE!!

------------------

What we do in life, echoes in eternity

Old 10-29-2001, 04:14 PM   #29
Lucre
Elminster

You could kill that first creature the one i cant be bothered writing out its name even if you didnt have ToB! Although you would need TDD, all you would need to do is cast magical fang from a priest and be very lucky with constituition etc. And LIVE!

- Lucre, Ninja Wossname