Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 12-01-2000, 05:36 PM   #1
Arghh

Ok I've seen some threads similar to this so forgive me if this is the same instance I'm bringing up.

Near the kitchen, after taking one lift down, you go through a room and there's a two level lift. (this one takes you up to get a monkey idol and up to the top where the belfry is)

After getting down from the 2 level lift, I walk back to the first one and it's stuck in the UP position.

Am I totally stuck here??? I accidently saved over my last game which means I now have two saved games in the temple and one several hours back.

Is there ANY way to get that lift to move again or to jump over it, etc???? Any sort of no clipping trick or some way I can stack stuff to get it moving???

Any help would be appreciated....

Old 12-01-2000, 06:57 PM   #2
emilyh
Welcomed New User

How long have you waited? I've noticed that they all move again after a few seconds. The other thing that makes them move is walking into them (when they're on that level). I think they're just programmed to move after a certain period of time. One or two of the elevators have switches, but they're really close and you can't miss them.
Old 12-01-2000, 07:08 PM   #3
Arghh

Tried for 30 minutes or so approaching it and backing off and jumping etc... There's a switch to activate it on the other side but I don't think there's on on the side I'm on...