Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 11-11-2000, 02:47 AM   #1
andone75
Welcomed New User

Hi!

Greetings to Jarrod!
For such exceellent spoilers on the serpant temple, BUT ehh can someone guide me better to acess to the statue of kerah... and alsoi have already killed the big snake but not yet elissya...and her priests...so am i able to go back anfd find the kerah statue after whén i have killed the last peple in this temple and how do i fet in to the statue??

Thanks!
Old 11-11-2000, 03:41 AM   #2
Davros
Takhisis Follower

No problems entering the snake temple as many times as you like - been there many times for rooms I have missed, coins for the rogues quest, extra bard scrolls of trickerey, and came back for the statue of Kerah. Go to the room with the chute that is too small to fall down (some would call it the monkey room). The passage / lock is not in this room, it is back a little ways towards where you met Krueg the high wizard (ie towards the back entrance). From the door to the monkey room, there is a short passage to your right before it bends right again. From memory it is at that bend that the lock is that takes the heretic key. Stand at the monkey room and cast spirit eye and look for white dots on your expanded map (blow it up more if you have to).
Old 11-11-2000, 10:51 AM   #3
Astyanax12

I've made it right through to Cet's pyramid. I thought I had completed everything but I seemed to have missed this. Is finding the kerah statue in the serpent temple a quest? Who gives it? Is there any benefit?