Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-11-2003, 04:44 PM   #1
NiceWorg
Baaz Draconian

So I´m leaving to germany very soon, it shall be my first plane trip and I got a couple of questions just to make sure everything works:

1. You only need a passport or ID-card when travelling between Shengen countries, right?

2. How long (approx.) the security checks tend to take?

3. Can you take photographs in a plane? [img]smile.gif[/img]

Thanks,

J.
Old 04-11-2003, 05:01 PM   #2
WOLFGIR
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

All depends..
To the time taken between Shengan countries is silly reallty, unless you choose to come Neo style to the sirport that is
Take only aminute, a scan, and a check of youpassport and you would e on the plane cursing the weather from hindering you taking off...

If you get your camera through customs, which I think you would be able to without problems, you can take your snapshots standing on one leg in the gangway shouting mean about *pick your politicly leader here*

Don´t eat the yellow snow
Old 04-11-2003, 06:39 PM   #3
NiceWorg
Baaz Draconian

Thanks. Hope they won´t catch my scissors and nerve gas.
Old 04-12-2003, 05:27 AM   #4
Melusine
Dracolisk

Niceworg, sure, I have taken many pictures from planes before, no problem! Just make sure you have a window seat
Usually, going through customs takes only a few minutes. Make sure you don't keep lots of loose stuff in your pockets like keys and change... that will speed things up. [img]smile.gif[/img]
The last time I flew it seemed they were more careful checking everything, going through your stuff, probably because of the threat of war, but normally flying in Europe won't give you any probs. And yes, an ID card is sufficient to travel to Germany, I have one myself. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Good luck!! Where in Germany are you heading, BTW? [img]smile.gif[/img]