Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-15-2001, 08:08 PM   #21
Tobbin
Red Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Jerome:
Me?

I've been very well of late, feeling a lot happier than i have for a long while, despite recent tradigies .

I've got my Big tests comming up at school in a month or two, so i'm nervous, but optomistic at the same time.

*sigh* It really has been a while since we've spoke, hasn't it?

EDIT: 2000! yay! *does happydance*

Congratulations Jerome (and I don't just mean about the 2000 - LOL). I'm glad to see that you are doing good. Been a really long year hasn't it? Good luck with school in case I miss your post before the tests.

------------------

Protectorate of the OHF
Death Waits 4 U ALL
Old 09-15-2001, 08:10 PM   #22
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Tobbin:
Oh man, you done scared off the bartender. And I was so looking forward to a good Baatorian Ale. LOL

No worries Tobbin, Bartender has recovered his scare, as the Green Monster and the Blue Monster were only two inches high. Kinda cute when you really look at em. *Awww, cuchi cuchi cooo! Hey! Ouch! You little FFFFFF! ARrgggg!*

------------------
Old 09-15-2001, 08:11 PM   #23
Jerome
Knight of the Rose

Quote:
Originally posted by Tobbin:
Congratulations Jerome (and I don't just mean about the 2000 - LOL). I'm glad to see that you are doing good. Been a really long year hasn't it? Good luck with school in case I miss your post before the tests.

Thanks Tobbin.

A year! Has it been that long?

------------------
Old 09-15-2001, 08:14 PM   #24
Tobbin
Red Dragon

Quote:
Thanks Tobbin.

A year! Has it been that long?

Just a little over a year. I saw you posting in the Evil Smiting thread back in August last year. We started talking after your depression thread too, which was maybe in NOV? I think. Been a lot happening since then, huh? Almost seems like a lifetime.

------------------

Protectorate of the OHF
Death Waits 4 U ALL
Old 09-15-2001, 08:16 PM   #25
Tobbin
Red Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by ladyzekke:
No worries Tobbin, Bartender has recovered his scare, as the Green Monster and the Blue Monster were only two inches high. Kinda cute when you really look at em. *Awww, cuchi cuchi cooo! Hey! Ouch! You little FFFFFF! ARrgggg!*

It's been a really long time since we really spoke to each other too. Miss our talks. Well, I wish I could stay on longer, but I gotta get ready to crash. I work tomorrow. Hope that everyone has a great day tomorrow and that you all are safe.

------------------

Protectorate of the OHF
Death Waits 4 U ALL
Old 09-15-2001, 08:17 PM   #26
Jerome
Knight of the Rose

Sleep well Tobbin, and come back soon!

We've got a lot of catching up to do.

------------------
Old 09-16-2001, 02:08 AM   #27
Lifetime
Red Dragon

My my my..the Goblin in the Red Dress won!

You know speaking about funny drinks..I remember King's Quest or something, forgot which one..you ask the bartender to pour you a drink and he takes a cup, squeezes the dragon's head on a wall and gives you this green bubbling beverage, which you drink and are summarily turned into green goop..

So..
Whats on the menu?

------------------
Proud to be American
Old 09-16-2001, 02:52 AM   #28
Grand-Ranger
Galvatron

Location: Everywhere I wanna go its already where I am,cause I am already there
Well if you cant beat them join them,aye?

HMm,this place really gives me the creeps,but I need a change from my forest though,all that green was geting on my nerves. OH well, I prolbey go back soon anyway..

------------------

So if in the forest look behind you, because that where the ranger is going to be

Grand-Jester of Laghing Hyenas
Messenger of the Emerald Dragon

"You guys way off,you guys kick ass, Live at Buddahkhan, Intenceidy-in-tence-city"
Old 09-16-2001, 06:56 AM   #29
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Gwhanos, a few tips:

Talking to yourself is really just spamming. If you're going to spam anyway, at least find another like minded person, and you can spam away all night together and just call it "chatting".

That way it dosent look as obvious.

Gwhanos, listen to Jerome. Learn from the master! Jerome's Evil Smiting thread, one of THE greatest and most famous threads, is really nothing more than a collective spam effort from a group of like-minded people. (Sorry Jerome!) But because it was COLLECTIVE, nobody can really say with conviction that they were spamming. Talking to yourself, on the other hand, definitely is. (It's also a sign of insanity. )

Be patient and wait for people to reply, and make your responses well-thought out, and you *might* just get away with this.

No promises, though...

------------------
Old 09-16-2001, 08:41 AM   #30
Lifetime
Red Dragon

Then, Memnoch, by your estimates, I'm insane?

I'm the only person I know who talks to himself aloud.
I'm such a wierd and interesting character. I love talking to me.

------------------
Proud to be American