Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 09-30-2000, 09:56 AM   #1
Bruceson

Is there any way to id items without having to go back to town and pay someone to do it everytime? I know that the Warlock picks up the id skill, but is that the only way? It is very frustrating to always have to run back to town to id EVERYTHING I pick up. Thanks for the help.

Old 09-30-2000, 11:44 AM   #2
Smudge

My Priestess has the skill. It's the only way that I know of. You need to have both the Ancient Lore trait and the Artifacts skill. The higher you pump your Artifacts skill the more you can ID. I have mine at 3 or 4 now (I forget) and I can ID most weapons/armor and minor magic stuff like potions, powders, and +1 weapons.

Old 09-30-2000, 11:55 AM   #3
Bruceson

How did she get the skill? Is it something that you can choose from as you level up? Thanks again.

Old 10-01-2000, 12:59 AM   #4
Smudge

You can train at it in the Priest's guild. It all depends on your Priest Guild level. I think it has to be 3, or maybe 4 to get that available. That seems to be the way with all training, btw. It is based on your guild level. Now that my Warrior guild level is 5, I get the neat things like Double Strike and 2nd Weapon to train in, among others. So complete those guild quests!