Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 10-31-2000, 04:08 PM   #1
willy1

Ok, just before the soldiers quarters, there is the room where you get the message about a skele on the othre side. But their is a bared door blocker your way, and the garg lever that opens it is broken. I have 4 evil items, and I have explored everywhere but there. I have no items that u can use to fix it, where is the item?

Old 10-31-2000, 05:06 PM   #2
Regis
Welcomed New User

Without giving the answer away....

What was your first impulse when you found out the chain didn't work and the skeleton wouldn't come out (and so open the door for you)?
Old 10-31-2000, 05:15 PM   #3
willy1

attack the damn skele!

But I wasnt sure if there wasnt some sort of unusual conversation to take place with the skele. And it is a good thing I didn't attack him, cuz I prob woulda used dust to dust in anger. =D

I guess I havnt tested attacking him with a weak spell...hope that does it. Cuz my first and only impulse was to kill the skele who taunts me be being where I cannot get him.
Thanks, and if attacking him isnt the right impulse, then I guess I have no clue what to do, short searching for a way to fix it. Whihc I have spent 20min doing now...

Willy1

Old 10-31-2000, 05:21 PM   #4
Regis
Welcomed New User

When in doubt: Save/Experiment/Restore if needed