Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-23-2004, 07:08 AM   #21
Gangrell
Iron Throne Cult

Quote:
Originally posted by WillowIX:
No worries Gangrell, I'm not blonde.
Oh, no death and destruction? Phew

Yea, it is just a myth anyway, I know a lot of bright women who are blonde. Take lady Reeka for example, she's blonde, but she's so smart she makes me feel inferior [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 02-23-2004, 08:26 AM   #22
Vaskez
Takhisis Follower

A blonde is running short of cash and decides to kidnap a little kid and hold him for ransom. She hides behind a tree in the local school's playground. When the teachers aren't looking she jumps out and grabs a little boy. She takes him behind the tree and writes a note:
"I want $1 million behind the tree in the playground by tomorrow or you'll never see your kid again!". She sticks the note to the boy's back and tells him to go home.
The next day, as she expected the blonde finds a bag of money by the tree with a note attached:
"How could you do this to a fellow blonde?"

A blonde goes to the dentist.
Dentist: "Say aaaah.....no don't kneel down!"

sorry!!

Two blondes decide to rob a bank.
Blonde 1: "Ok I'll stay in the car and wait for you, you remember the plan right?!
B2: "Right"
Blonde 2 goes into the bank. 15 minutes later she comes out dragging the safe by a rope and soon after the security guard comes out hopping with his pants around his ankles.
Blonde 1: "You idiot, I said to tie up the GUARD and blow the SAFE!"

Back in the old days a blonde takes a job as a road marker painter. Her job is to use one of those paint rollers to mark the white lines on the road. Her employer says: "All you have to do is fulfil the quota of 5 miles a day." On the first day, the blonde manages to paint 8 miles. The employer is very impressed. On the 2nd day, she only manages 5 miles. The employer is a bit worried but it still fulfils the quota. On the 3rd day, she only manages 2 miles.
Employer: "What's happening? You started so well, but today you only managed 2 miles!"
Blonde: "I know, but every day I get further from the bucket of paint! "
Love conquers all? Damn, I'd say that area's gray
Old 02-23-2004, 09:32 AM   #23
Kakero
40th Level Warrior

Why are blonde considered dumb? I can never figured that out.
Old 02-23-2004, 09:36 AM   #24
Illumina Drathiran'ar
Apophis

5 Card Draw Champion
Well, once upon a time there were a bunch of cowled figures sitting in a dark, smoke-filled room. Many of them are still there. They're the ones who assigned all the popular stereotypes still in use today. They also decreed that you couldn't end sentences with prepositions.

http://xkcd.com/386/
http://www.xkcd.com/406/

My heart is like my coffee. Black, bitter, icy, and with a straw.
Old 02-23-2004, 09:59 AM   #25
Vaskez
Takhisis Follower

Quote:
Originally posted by Kakero:
Why are blonde considered dumb? I can never figured that out.
Because there was a time when blondes were considered the prettiest, sexiest etc. probably because many of the famous beautiful women at the time were blonde e.g. Marilyn Monroe. I mean the stereotype of "blonde bombshell" is still around. Then because blondes were always considered the lookers, everyone said they must be dumb since they can't be pretty AND intelligent. This was borne out by many examples because women who spent all their time trying to look pretty were generally less intelligent, spent less time learning etc.. People pay less attention to dumb brunettes. Not very well explained but I think you get the point.

[ 02-23-2004, 10:02 AM: Message edited by: Vaskez ]
Love conquers all? Damn, I'd say that area's gray
Old 02-23-2004, 03:11 PM   #26
Lord
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Quote:
Originally posted by Harkoliar:
hey Lord, just put all your jokes into one thread. then its not considered spam. and oh yeah, some of those jokes are good. you can make your own website of it.
Sorry about that, then. I've seen others post their jokes as separate posts in the same thread like that too, so I figured that's the way it is.
And there's no use in making a site because 1) Most of the blond jokes I know, I didn't make them up and 2) I wouldn't know how to make the website really [img]tongue.gif[/img] .

"No, I only lied about being a thief."
Old 02-23-2004, 03:56 PM   #27
Arledrian
Egyptian Goddess of the Dead

ROFL, Vask, I love your sig mate.