Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-06-2000, 12:07 AM   #1
Zenith
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I've read a few posts and have discovered that there are plenty of people who used to play but either can't or don't. I still look forward to solving the puzzles my DM's throw at me on a weekly basis. I call it stump the DM (and they don't like it one bit!) I would love to hear from others who still roll real dice. Tell me what you love/hate about the classic version! (Like TSR changing the rules AGAIN) And maybe, just maybe, a few souls, yearning to play again, will discover they live a block away from another with the same desire.

Thanx all.
Old 12-06-2000, 01:47 PM   #2
Kaël

I wish i could but i don't seem to be able to find the AD&D books (not 3rd edition i love dualclassing)

Old 12-06-2000, 02:50 PM   #3
Zenith
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Kael, have you tried hobby/comic shops? I've found used books in many of these. Heck, I've even found 1st edition books. Most shop owners I've dealt with are willing to keep an eye out for them and give you a call. Keep trying!
Old 12-06-2000, 02:56 PM   #4
Kaël

Another problem
All those books are english and i don't know if you've notest but
My english SuX

Old 12-06-2000, 03:11 PM   #5
DayWalker

seems good enough to post here.....hey im german and i can say u can only learn it BY DOING =P

anyways i play the real rpg but ...well...AD&D sux a bit earthdawn even DSA r much better
less hack&slay(not to mention earthdawn is the coolest ever *ducks*)

u see my english (isnt it american?lol) sux too but i had to learn it a bit cuz starwars
in german "§$%Q"§$%&§$&§$&"§$&§$"&"§$& etc.

Old 12-06-2000, 03:21 PM   #6
Kaël

Ah sie sind Deutsch
Well i'm not but i do have it on school and i almost Flunked (????) because of german
But i have to do it

Anyways Come to think about it
I have nobody to play it with
To bad
Maybe gonna make some game on NWN and put it on internet
Not as great as the Undermountain project though
that impossible