Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum

Old 08-11-2006, 12:19 PM   #131
Bithron
Baaz Draconian

Actually, I think I've pretty much followed it pretty well...
Old 08-11-2006, 05:05 PM   #132
vesselle
Hathor

are you kidding? i <3 NEN and have followed it religiously. i can't wait to get some more episodes.

PS: i think this thread should be stickied

[ 08-11-2006, 05:06 PM: Message edited by: vesselle ]
Old 08-12-2006, 05:12 AM   #133
T-D-C
Ironworks Moderator

Ask and you shall receive as I agree and follow NEN as well.
Old 08-17-2006, 02:15 AM   #134
Vaprakgruumsh
Drizzt Do'Urden

Quote:
Originally posted by Bithron:
Actually, I think I've pretty much followed it pretty well...
Now see, you can't go and do that! Like when I doubt anyone is reading this - come in here and say I am wrong! LOL

Quote:
Originally posted by vesselle:
are you kidding? i <3 NEN and have followed it religiously. i can't wait to get some more episodes.

PS: i think this thread should be stickied
Well good news! I am writing Episode 40 right now, and Season 2 ends with Episode 42... so we're almost done writing! Then comes the voicing and splicing... so hopefully not too much longer for Season 2! And I _really_ like how it's coming out! (now hopefully what is written on paper conveys well to story on Machinima!) [img]smile.gif[/img]

Quote:
Originally posted by T-D-C:
LOL! And see this is why you ended up in the Special Thanks at the end of the NeN Season One DVD! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Well not because you JUST stickied this - but because you brought NeN a lot of positive attention by posting it here (on a forum that I think is VERY well respected throughout the "gamer" community!)
Old 08-17-2006, 04:16 AM   #135
T-D-C
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Vaprakgruumsh:

quote:
Originally posted by T-D-C:
LOL! And see this is why you ended up in the Special Thanks at the end of the NeN Season One DVD! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Well not because you JUST stickied this - but because you brought NeN a lot of positive attention by posting it here (on a forum that I think is VERY well respected throughout the "gamer" community!) [/QB][/QUOTE]WOO HOO I'm famous!!!

Cheers mate!
Old 08-21-2006, 01:29 PM   #136
Vaprakgruumsh
Drizzt Do'Urden

Hello folks, I mentioned previously that Bryy was going to be speaking on the Voice of the Community show that's hosted by The Movies: On Air. Bryy had mentioned (this was before he actually spoke) that the host (Monk) was actually a fan of Neverending Nights!

Well I missed the live casting of the show - but as I had hoped, they made the show available for download! The one in question is for August 19th, 2006 - and the entire episode can be found on their site by clicking here! Thank you both Bryy Miller and Monk, for that segment!

I also took - and cut out the Neverending Nights references and shoved them into one file. You can download that little snipbit by right clicking this url! It's less than a meg in size, so it's a quick, easy download!
Old 08-28-2006, 07:12 PM   #137
Vaprakgruumsh
Drizzt Do'Urden

Mi Casa Es Su Casa...

But MySpace is still MySpace!

Well, because everyone else does it - and I figured, it might be a good way to continue to spread the word about Neverending Nights... NeN has finally landed on MySpace.com So if you have a MySpace account, by all means - send a friend request. The more friends it lands on - the higher the chance that one of your friends, being bored at home is going to click on the NeN profile and maybe become our newest fan! Hey. It could happen. No. Really. It could.

My mommy said it could anyway.

Now - go do it. And if you don't have a MySpace.com account - create one and add NeN on there anyway. Why? Well, because I said so. And that should be reason enough!

Neverending Nights.com on MySpace.com!

Old 09-17-2006, 06:24 AM   #138
Vaprakgruumsh
Drizzt Do'Urden

That's right - it's now 2:34am... and I just finished off writing Season 2... it will bring us up to 42 episodes worth of NeN goodness! One moment please - I am replacing the toothpicks holding open my eyelids... Ah! Yes! There we go! Anyway - the reason I am saying it's 99.99% done - is because I like to comb it over and see now that it's all done and written - if there's anywhere I need to add or subtract anything - to make a joke or remove a lame joke. (Well, no - most of the lame jokes stay in the script, who am I kidding...)

Looking it over (just glancing it over at the moment, want to be more conscious and awake when I do the real comb over) - I actually like how this Season has turned out! Lots of cool little things, references, and even some plot twists! (Well, okay - not really plot twists per se - but some cool things with the characters!) Want to know some clues - you might want to check out the thread called 'Best Ever Theory For Andrea's Mother.'

With the script completed (minus the final comb over) - all things considered, side projects and all - I am hoping that we can get all the actors (who are local, which is just about EVERY single one of them - save for one or two!) - down for the day to record the lines for Season 2! This way, we won't suffer any audio differences (again, other than the one or two who won't be recording with us here locally, for whatever reason!) And as soon as we begin recording audio, Adam can begin filming the actual episodes! The 'Module/Map' we use - I am almost done with as well. There's only a few places I need to put in and add, and that will be ready to go!

So - all that said - I am hoping no later than Mid-October for us to begin recording everything and getting the ball rolling for Neverending Nights - Season 2!

PS: Can I get my user name changed to "Tawmis" since that's what I use on all the forums - I keep typing Tawmis everytime I come here and get told that it's wrong! *chuckle*
Old 09-17-2006, 07:53 PM   #139
T-D-C
Ironworks Moderator

Hey Tawmis,

Let me check with Z as he would be the only one that could change it. We might need to copy everything across to a new profile though (we can keep your post count and history thoguh I think)

Cheers!

Edit: Can;t be done atm with this forum code. Soon we will have the software to do it.

[ 09-18-2006, 02:01 AM: Message edited by: T-D-C ]
Old 10-10-2006, 11:49 PM   #140
Vaprakgruumsh
Drizzt Do'Urden

Don't even worry about changing it then! [img]smile.gif[/img] Not worth any form of trouble! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rellik
Cool stuff guys! Hope everything goes smoothly for ya.
Whoa! Someone replied to this and broke me talking to myself! Clearly I need to check here more often (been a long time since I stuck my nose in here...)

Anyway - thanks for the compliment! A shame others didn't see it as cool stuff! [img]graemlins/lol.gif[/img]

The 2006 Mackies Nominations are released, and we didn't make it for an award, but are still up for a screening... Well, since it's out... I figured I'd release a SPONSOR ONLY video to the general public now...

=========================================
I figured I'd make this available to sponsors only. Essentially it's the opening "credits" and the "ending" credits to the NeN piece that is being submitted to the 2006 Machinima Film Festival. Please don't make this video link available anywhere, and I ask it not to be uploaded to Youtube.com or anything like that.

Several reasons:

1. It's intended for sponsors. You people donate and help keep the site up and going. So I wanted to offer a little something for the sponsors as a form of thanks. And trust me, this isn't much. But it's something.

2. We've not yet been officially selected or declined, so I would rather this not go out to the general public yet.

3. Well, three reasons sounds better, though I don't have an official third reason, other than saying that if I had three reasons, three reasons sounds better than two reasons, so that's my official third reason, so I guess I do have a third reason after all. Reasonable?

So here you go:

NeN 2006 Machinima Intro & Ending Credits. (16.4 Megs) - Right Click, Save As...

====================================