Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 07-16-2002, 06:42 AM   #21
Sir Exxon
Zartan

Quote:
Originally posted by Megabot:
quote:
In English: Long Live Aviendha!
In French: Viva La Aviendha
In Estonian: Elagu Aviendha!
And long live non-commercialized music
And here is one from me i had to add this!

In English: Long Live Aviendha!
In French: Viva La Aviendha
In Estonian: Elagu Aviendha!
In Norwegian: Lenge leve Aviendha!
And long live non-commercialized music
[/QUOTE]Darn, you beat me to it, Megabot.

Anyway, Aviendha, who cares? We know you for your person, not your gender. Male or female, you're a great person! We still want you to come around, and have a great time! [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 07-16-2002, 06:43 AM   #22
Grojlach
Zartan

Quote:
Originally posted by Dundee Slaytern:
is Epona a male or female?
Female... And in case people start messing with your head again, there are pics of her at Stealthy's, IIRC, so you can see for yourself.
Old 07-16-2002, 06:45 AM   #23
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

Dang... that was one really tough question to answer Dundee

Hmm wait till she hears of it and slams you a... it's up to her [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 07-16-2002, 06:50 AM   #24
Dundee Slaytern
Ironworks Moderator

Okay, Epona is female.
Old 07-16-2002, 07:06 AM   #25
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Avi, PMed you again, check please !
Old 07-16-2002, 07:09 AM   #26
The Hierophant
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

I always thought you were a guy anyway :|
Hmmm, maybe I should start paying more attention to things. Or perhaps this means I already pay enough attention. Jesus, I dunno. But anyways, it's all good dude [img]smile.gif[/img] I wouldn't worry yourself too much about it. The good thing about the IW forum is that pretty much everyone is understanding enough to not be phased by things like this in the slightest. Business as usual.
[img]smile.gif[/img] Have a good one dude. And lighten up, it's no big deal [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 07-16-2002, 07:27 AM   #27
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

*grimince* Well I always *assumed* you WERE a female, due to the name of ur account. lol, I guess this should teach *me* not to take anything for granted. That said and done; it doesnt make the slightest difference to me, well, maybe a little [img]tongue.gif[/img] but I'll get used to it... heh. No stay, and if anyone says differently they can go.....er.... dance the spears with Aiel [img]tongue.gif[/img] lol. Seriously, I think that...it must have taken a lot to admit that knowing that you may lose friends. bah! Know I know you arn't a woman, Ill have to stop my cheeky lil bro act. [img]tongue.gif[/img] ...

Do what you must, but I feel that lots of ppl WILL miss you if you go. I'll be one of them. I hope you'll stay on, but... the choice is yours. heh, if you *do* stay on, are u gonna keep ur sig pic?
Old 07-16-2002, 07:34 AM   #28
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

Avi, or rather Ben, was it? No-one ever thought to ask you your gender? rofl. NOW that IS funny. Oh come on, you have to see the joke here... *grin* since you've always been honest on IWs, everyone just ASSUMED you were female? *chuckle* I think thats hilarous. (warped sense of humor.) So have you decided to stay yet?
Old 07-16-2002, 07:37 AM   #29
Lord Shield

Epona is female, Barry the sprout is male, and the two of them can confirm I'm male

btw, Yorick's an air stewardess named Michelle *runs very fast*

Old 07-16-2002, 07:38 AM   #30
Dundee Slaytern
Ironworks Moderator

I just recalled about the time I mistook a guy to be a girl for over a year in another forum. His online nick is NightshadeDragon, and man did the channel burst out with mirth when the truth finally dawned upon me.