Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 01-21-2002, 11:58 AM   #1
Reeka
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Larry, you sort of inspired this one. What is your best feature? I mean do you have dreamy eyes, nice lips, fabulous hair, a regal nose, strong chin, etc.? I mean everybody has something about their face that they believe is OK. I'll start. I have a nice mouth, full lips, I like my mouth---well, I guess lips would be more accurate. So tell me about your best feature in your opinion.
<b>Order of the Holy Flame</b><br /><i>Member of Clan HADB</i><br /><b>Laughing Hyena</b><br /><i>Clan Liaison, IW Peace Keeping Force</i><br /><i>[url]\"http://www.the-silver-river.com/Forum/index.php?board=29\" target=\"_blank\">The Silver River VoiceChat!</a><br />Last Saturday of every month. <br />See the forum link for scheduling!<br /><b> </b><br /></i><br /><b>Admin and Co-Owner of [url]\"http://www.the-silver-river.com\" target=\"_blank\">The Silver River</a></b><br />[url]\"http://www.the-silver-river.com\" target=\"_blank\"></a>
Old 01-21-2002, 12:10 PM   #2
Garnet FalconDance
Mephistopheles

Well, I've been told my lips are delectable (nice and full with a distinct 'cupid's bow') and that my cheekbones are fit for a model (high and defined) but I think my eyes--nice big cocoa brown with long lashes.

(You'd think if you put them all together, I'd be beautiful! ::sighs:: Oh well [img]smile.gif[/img] )

[ 01-21-2002: Message edited by: Garnet FalconDance ]

Old 01-21-2002, 12:11 PM   #3
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

hehe...I inspire you!...

Ok...When I was in High School, a flirtatious friend of mine asked me if she could feel my lips with her finger to see if they were hard lips or soft ones. Consenting, she did so, and smiled, saying..."I like a guy with soft lips. Too bad my boyfriend doesn't have your's..."

It took me a long time to get over that one. I was a freshman, and she was a senior. We were in band together.

Anyway, I have been told by many people that my green eyes are fascinating. My wife was drawn to me for them, as well as many others have told me that my eyes are my strongest weapon. I agree with them!

There are two basic differences in eyes. The sleepy, sad look, and the wild, exciting, devilish look. (Many people fall in between these two extemes...being able to change with their mood. Mine always stay youthful and sneaky looking. And they are the right shade of green, and really shine depending on what color of shirt I am wearing and the time of day.
Old 01-21-2002, 12:13 PM   #4
Sorcerer Alex

I like my eyes, my lips, my legs and my height.

[EDIT] : I forgot to mention my skin. I'm probably the only teenager in the world without even the occasional pimple [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Only downside is my nose. I can thank my Italian mother for that

[ 01-21-2002: Message edited by: Arledrian ]

Old 01-21-2002, 12:14 PM   #5
Lifetime
Red Dragon

I've got deep-set eyes. They happen to be my main mode of communication so I'm pretty proud of them. I'm rather good at twisting my face around to say things without having to say them..so I've got a mastery in body language as well (man I'm flattering myself.. [img]tongue.gif[/img] )
Old 01-21-2002, 12:16 PM   #6
Garnet FalconDance
Mephistopheles

quote:
Originally posted by Larry_OHF:

Anyway, I have been told by many people that my green eyes are fascinating. My wife was drawn to me for them, as well as many others have told me that my eyes are my strongest weapon. I agree with them!

Green eyes! I have only ever dated men with light colored eyes (ie. blue or green-blue or greyish), they are so sexy. Of course, my beloved hubby's are blue which can change to a greenish tint with the right shirt or mood [img]smile.gif[/img] .

I just realized my description of my own eyes matches that of a cow! [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img] I can assure you, they are much prettier than the bovine!
Old 01-21-2002, 12:22 PM   #7
adam warlock

my best feature??????? my hair
they have red highlights in the summer and gold highlights in the winter...
one time i've thought of dying my hair black.....
Old 01-21-2002, 12:23 PM   #8
Dreamer128
Dracolisk

quote:
Originally posted by Garnet FalconDance:

Green eyes! I have only ever dated men with light colored eyes (ie. blue or green-blue or greyish), they are so sexy. Of course, my beloved hubby's are blue which can change to a greenish tint with the right shirt or mood [img]smile.gif[/img] .

I guess this is my lucky day then I have green/grey eyes [img]smile.gif[/img]
Most people say that my hair is my best feature however, its ravenblack and apparently looks beautifull.

[ 01-21-2002: Message edited by: Dreamer128 ]

Old 01-21-2002, 12:34 PM   #9
Epona
Zartan

Well I suppose for me it is between my hair and my eyes.
Hair - long, curly, dark brown.
Eyes - dark grey, long eyelashes that make it uncomfortable to wear sunglasses.

Worst feature, my nose, which at best could be described as 'interesting'.
Old 01-21-2002, 12:38 PM   #10
Cerek the Barbaric

This is probably cheating, but I would have to say my best feature is my personality. I am very friendly, courteous, and respectful to others (most of the time anyway).

After high school, I worked at the local McDonald's while going to college. My mom kept telling that people came up to her all the time to compliment me on being such a "nice young boy". I've even had experiences where people that I didn't know very well really liked me, because I'm always happy, smiling, and laughing.

But if I MUST list a physical feature, it would be my eyes. I've had more than one girl tell me that there was "something about my eyes" that they liked, but they couldn't tell me exactly what. They are a brownish-green mixture, so a I guess it just gives them a hard to describe quality. Plus, they are usually twinkling since I laugh all the time.

Several years (and belt-sizes) ago, I had a really nice, tight tush. But alas, it is no more....er...actually it is a LOT more - that's the problem.