Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-18-2001, 12:11 AM   #21
kiwidoc
Zhentarim Guard

Bourbon ... isn't that a smooth, mature, sophistcated and intoxicating product from the US of A. From what I have heard it shows excellent taste, and is very mellow.

kiwidoc has always been partial to a Scotch Malt, or a bit of Irish, but maybe it's about time she gave Bourbon a try

------------------
There is only one kiwidoc, accept no substitutes

STANDARD OPERATING PROCEEDURE
www.judyhope.co.uk

[This message has been edited by kiwidoc (edited 06-18-2001).]
Old 06-18-2001, 12:23 AM   #22
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Bourbon:
Hey buddy didn't I tell you not to give our secrets away.
I can put those in a book and sell it for some serious money.
and here you are giving the information away for free.

Bourbon! Light of my nights! Do hope you post enough to stop being so blue.. HAHAHA... uh, so can I help you research that book?

Cloudybabe

------------------
Raindancer of the Laughing Hyenas Clan
Storm-Queen
StormCloud of the Black Knight: Heart Mind Soul Forever
"To sleep, perchance to dream..."
Old 06-18-2001, 01:00 AM   #23
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Bourbon:
I hear she's excellent at woodworking.
Bourbon!

Whoa! You have been around that Dawg too long!

Cloudy
------------------
Raindancer of the Laughing Hyenas Clan
Storm-Queen
StormCloud of the Black Knight: Heart Mind Soul Forever
"To sleep, perchance to dream..."

[This message has been edited by Cloudbringer (edited 06-18-2001).]
Old 06-18-2001, 01:58 AM   #24
Ratweed
Manshoon

This is great and all but some guy on another post got yelled at for posting some bad links saying that kids come to this sight and the moderator siad that kids come to this sight links guess what happens when one of the moderators reads this

[This message has been edited by Ratweed (edited 06-18-2001).]
Old 06-18-2001, 02:03 AM   #25
BladeMaster

Quote:
Originally posted by Ratweed:
This is great and all but some guy on another post got yelled at for posting some bad links saying that kids come to this sight and the moderator siad that kids come to this sight links guess what happens when one of the moderators reads this

[This message has been edited by Ratweed (edited 06-18-2001).]
What are you talking about there is nothing bad here.

------------------
By Clanggedin. What does a Dwarf have to do to get a drink around here. Say hi to my lover Tess.

http://www.angelfire.com/rpg/evermeet

Old 06-18-2001, 02:23 AM   #26
kiwidoc
Zhentarim Guard

Quote:
Ratweed I think you will find that every post that was made by me, Cloudy and the Dawg contains nothing that could not have been read by a kid. In fact we are very mild compared to the daily papers in the UK.

What we were doing was deliberatly showing how much fun you can have by being subtle, and never actually saying anything naughty. All of our jokes are innuendo - we have implied rather than stated. Even so what we have implied is innocent enought to be read by 10 and 11 year olds anywhere.

I am a psychiatrist and part of what I do for a living is look at material reveived by patients and judge its level of acceptability. I have been trained to do this, and am experienced which is more than 99% of posters can say. Trust me when I say that the posts made on this thread would easily pass the PG rating (suitable for young children with parental guidance), and probably G (general release).

Old 06-18-2001, 02:35 AM   #27
Ratweed
Manshoon

Oh i dont wanna be a wet rag or towel or whatever that expresion is im sorry if it offeneded you

P.S
I am also trying to kinda of integrate my self into the general forum becuase it seems alot more talk goes on here than just the BG2 forum alone so im slowly seeping in with new opions i really like the atmosphere here as well with all the forums on ironworks i might add so once agian sorry
Old 06-18-2001, 02:38 AM   #28
RudeDawg
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Oh i dont wanna be a wet rag or towel or whatever that expresion is im sorry if it offeneded you

P.S
I am also trying to kinda of integrate my self into the general forum becuase it seems alot more talk goes on here than just the BG2 forum alone so im slowly seeping in with new opions i really like the atmosphere here as well with all the forums on ironworks i might add so once agian sorry
HEY RATWEED!!!

No worries, buddy!
YES, I have seen you over on BG2, and YOU are a great addition to our home!
WELCOME to the GD!!!
We don't bite...... hard...

------------------
Old 06-18-2001, 02:41 AM   #29
Ratweed
Manshoon

anyways how old is the average person on these forums because im 15 and there seems to be a real since of maturity along with some people ive confirmed as adults and by the way rude dawg i love your datinf scenario it is well great considering i hate how men have to pay for dates and its just plain funny
Old 06-18-2001, 02:41 AM   #30
kiwidoc
Zhentarim Guard

Ratweed, sorry you caught all of that. It wasn't just in response to you, and I am sorry it felt like I was picking on you. And I always paid my way on a date!

btw Rude Dawg, kiwido does bite - but only if you ask her nicely