Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-09-2001, 06:12 PM   #11
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

STUFFY HEAD! Stupid allergies I think..either that or a cold..yuk!

No too bad, all things considered. My boss came back today! YAHOOO! She is still getting up to speed and I have to brief her on things over the next few days, but it will be so much nicer to have her do her work instead of me and my co-worker doing our own AND hers!

Yah, I would watch those catfish! I know when I kept coldwater fish (fancy goldfish, orandas, moors etc) that they were sick if the did something different from their routine. But moving them could have been part of the problem. They may settle down soon! I HOPE so! Poor fishies!

What kind of green? LOL Looks WHITE to me!

CB

------------------

Storm-Queen
StormCloud of the Black Knight
Heart Mind Soul Forever
Old 04-09-2001, 06:27 PM   #12
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
STUFFY HEAD! Stupid allergies I think..either that or a cold..yuk!

No too bad, all things considered. My boss came back today! YAHOOO! She is still getting up to speed and I have to brief her on things over the next few days, but it will be so much nicer to have her do her work instead of me and my co-worker doing our own AND hers!

Yah, I would watch those catfish! I know when I kept coldwater fish (fancy goldfish, orandas, moors etc) that they were sick if the did something different from their routine. But moving them could have been part of the problem. They may settle down soon! I HOPE so! Poor fishies!

What kind of green? LOL Looks WHITE to me!

CB

I Know! I said Color=green! As I said, maybe it works only on smaller fonts, as I have managed to do that. See:

CLOUDSISTER

My catfish are not cold water fish. They are from Africa (Lake Malawi) and like it warm! The are called Syndidontis (spelling horribly wrong) Catfish. Real long wiskers and tall dorsal fins. And the wink at me!

Glad your workload is back to norm now. I know how it feels when an employee/boss leaves the office for vacation or whatever and you are stuck with all their work. We had our accountant leave 2 years ago and I got stuck with it! Boss never hired another one, and I am still doing it now! I hate it!! Blah!

------------------

[This message has been edited by ladyzekke (edited 04-09-2001).]
Old 04-09-2001, 06:34 PM   #13
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Cool..warmwater fishies...probably HUGE fish too?

I'm kicking around..I wanted to tickle Charlie (who wouldn't, eh? LOL) but he appears unticklish this evening....I keep coming back though! Ya never know when you'll catch him!

I just answered Milamber's thread on help for Multi-games. He's trying to start one up.

Yah SIS'o'Mine...work will get a bit better. Not all at once, but soon, I hope!
I'm going to try and hit the flower thread some more too. Nice posts there! I love my gardening. Whole 'nother hobby for me. LOTS of work, though...hehehe...I just typed work with a m instead of k...HAHAHA...too true....lots of worM too!

CB

------------------

Storm-Queen
Heart Mind Soul Forever
Old 04-09-2001, 06:37 PM   #14
Stealthy

Ladylicious
Quote:
My catfish are not cold water fish. They are from Africa (Lake Malawi) and like it warm! The are called Syndidontis (spelling horribly wrong) Catfish. Real long wiskers and tall dorsal fins. And the wink at me!
Hey, only I am allowed to wink at you!

Hi are you to-night dear ladies and Charlie too of course!

------------------

My doctor told me to eat more, but all this spam hasn't helped.

Click here for the album site.

Shadow Mage of the OHF.

Funny Bone of the LH

[This message has been edited by Stealthy (edited 04-09-2001).]
Old 04-09-2001, 06:41 PM   #15
Ladyzekke

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
Cool..warmwater fishies...probably HUGE fish too?

I'm kicking around..I wanted to tickle Charlie (who wouldn't, eh? LOL) but he appears unticklish this evening....I keep coming back though! Ya never know when you'll catch him!

I just answered Milamber's thread on help for Multi-games. He's trying to start one up.

Yah SIS'o'Mine...work will get a bit better. Not all at once, but soon, I hope!
I'm going to try and hit the flower thread some more too. Nice posts there! I love my gardening. Whole 'nother hobby for me. LOTS of work, though...hehehe...I just typed work with a m instead of k...HAHAHA...too true....lots of worM too!

CB

Doh! Forgot that Turbovee said you have to refresh the page to see your colors sometimes. Yes, Charlie can be a wily one to locate, good luck with your tempting tickles! heehee.. Definitely, add to the Flower's thread, I love them too and look forward to trying new things out this year. Maybe I'll get some ideas on that thread! Already have really. Oh yes, the catfish are probably about 6 inches long, four inches high I'd say. I've had them for 7 years so far.

------------------
Old 04-09-2001, 06:46 PM   #16
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

LadyZekke and Stealthy! HOWDY again, I'm bouncing...like a ping pong ball...booooiiiiiing!

Just fine this evening Stealthy! How be you? I've got a ton of bunny droppings in my back yard! We have a large cottontail population around here and they apparently enjoy breeding in my fenced in yard and under the garden shed and leaving their 'presents' all over the place! Think I can sell it to Charlie for his Shop? It is shite! Pure and simple! LOLOLOL

CB

------------------

Storm-Queen
Heart Mind Soul Forever
Old 04-09-2001, 06:49 PM   #17
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

I was over reading Zirocs "Christian bookstore..." thread. Good stuff and now I'm blushing profusely at all the nice things said on my behalf too!

It's nice we have such an open community with no flamewars!

Cloudy

------------------

Storm-Queen
Heart Mind Soul Forever
Old 04-09-2001, 06:50 PM   #18
Ladyzekke

HAHA! Would you like to take your Claymore to my fish StealthLove? Their barbs are really sharp though! Then again, you are a skeleton. What damage could they really do? Saw you sneaking around, answering questions? I know you always helped me in the past.

CB - Charlie will probably take that one off your hands, sounds like his kinda merchandise!

------------------
Old 04-09-2001, 06:51 PM   #19
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Alas, Wendy, I think Charlie is un-ticklable tonight...sigh..oh well..I'm around so we can chat if he doesn't come back.

CloudofaThousandNames

------------------

Storm-Queen
Heart Mind Soul Forever
Old 04-09-2001, 06:54 PM   #20
Stealthy

Hi cloudy, I am fine thanks. Fluffy bunnies cool, get me an easter egg please! I will check out that post now Cloudy.

Ladydilicious, I wasn't sneaking, just being stealthy Felt guilty about not going there like I used to. Also, some of the old timers only seem to go there now

------------------

My doctor told me to eat more, but all this spam hasn't helped.

Click here for the album site.

Shadow Mage of the OHF.

Funny Bone of the LH