Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 09-29-2000, 07:06 PM   #1
Smeghead

What do I do to advance in the crypt now that I have the medallion and locket from the mummy? I noticed the one statue in front of the closed gate has moved, but can't seem to do anything with it.

Old 09-29-2000, 07:11 PM   #2
Ziroc

You need to get the elevator to go down, but remain UP there where the Mummy was. then, watch as the elevator comes back up, the walk onto the roof of the elevator, and it will raise you up to another level! Cool huh? We were stuck there for a few hours too.

Also, the item you got from the Mummy - Read the writing on the Amulet, then when you see an alter of a statue with lots of candles, you'll need to type in the words from the amulet! (Another place you might get stuck).

Dan - Ironworks

Old 09-29-2000, 09:22 PM   #3
Smudge

Ack!! I got past there but I didn't even think of standing on top of the elevator. What I did was take a chest, and a bunch of barrels and stacked them up underneath where the stairs caved in. Once I did this, I was able to jump from the lower part of the stairs to the top barrel, and from there to the upper stairs. Very cool though to know there are alternate ways to do it

Jon