Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-22-2000, 05:32 PM   #1
xcom

im playing paladin and im on the quest of getting my ultimate weapon, edwin as usuall ready his arsenal of cloudkills. I have a romance with aerie. Suddenly korgan says something like he hates elves and aerie better stop her complains or else he will do something she will not like and aerie says "EEEEKKK" and run towards me since my char is the only one feared by korgan.
2. I want a romance with aerie so i dumped jahiera out of my party. I went on a few quests till finally encounter the poisoned man who wants to return to harper base. Funny when jaheira saw my party she initiates the romance script even out of my party. HUH! weird.... Am i so charming? what do you say?

Old 11-22-2000, 06:40 PM   #2
xcom

whenever i earned 5000 coins, i usually bribe the wizard at the government district coz i want to be always prepared for an ambush.
One time that im doing the fallen paladin quest, i forgot that i did not yet paid the bribe. Edwin of course eager to fling his spells with those paladin fire his infamous magic missles first time he saw them. Suddenly the mages appear i also forgot they they have already warned me. This time my party is strong enough to face those cowled fools so i decided to try to wipe them at the same time. After the gruelling battle which i won of course, i fired magics again and the cowled fools never re-appeared. Gee i was also a fool in my earlier games to bribe them they are not many as they say in the intro