Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 12-03-2000, 07:32 AM   #1
syphen

i have found the secret room in the crypt where you are ment to give rethpian the rat pie, you know the room where the mummy is. anyway i went there and it took me to the room where the statue is, what am i mean to do with the statue? how do i open the doors infront of the statue? how do i get the keys from in the water for rethpian and how do i get into the room behind rethpian? please help me, my brain isnt working and im sick of looking around the crypt, coz im royaly stuck.

Old 12-03-2000, 07:53 AM   #2
Davros
Takhisis Follower

Seen your other posts I have - don't focus on the keys, they are useless, you are going to do a huge circuit through lots of rooms yet before you can finish with this crypt, and you don't currently have any clue where you are going to come out, but without giving too much away, the other side of those portcullisses in the water is a very safe bet. Now that your not focussed on those useless keys, the statue. You will have an amulet from the mummy. Have you looked at it to see what it is (right click). Read the message, try using that on the statue when you talk to her (the latin version of the words, not the english version).
Hope this helps on your path to enlightenment.