Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum

Closed Thread

Old 08-01-2002, 03:06 AM   #1
dino

hello.. its me.. athras..
if u have no inttention of helping me at all u could
just say no. No need for u to talk a bunch of junk.
To MEMNOCH,DRACONISREX JIM,LARRY_OHF,BANZAI AND WURM
TO ALL THESE PPL WHO HAS THEIR PENIS FACING UP 24 HOURS A DAY
HOW ABOUT I SLICE YOUR PENIS AND PUT IT INTO A FANCY BOX AND WRAP IT UP WITH PINK CLOTH AND A FLOWER ON TOP AND SELL IT TO U FOR 500 DOLLARS? SOUNDS FAMILIAR??
BTW.. I GOT A NEW CD WITH THE CD KEY ALREADY.. THANKS!! I FEEL A LOT BETTER NOW THAT ALL OF U ARE A BUNCH OF LILY GIRLS!! INCLUDING THE SO CALLED WEB MASTER!! HAHAHAHAAHHA!!!

PS: WHAT KIND OF NAME IS MEMNOCH?/ AND BANZAI!? WUT?? ARE U SOME KIND OF GREEN BUSH TREE GUY?? HAHA(*BANZAI! THE NINJA BOY!*) AHAHAHA

Old 08-01-2002, 03:56 AM   #2
Sigmar
Unicorn

Who the hell is Arthas....Who cares?!
Old 08-01-2002, 08:20 AM   #3
Kaltia
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by dino:
[QB]hello.. its me.. athras..
It's obvious that we're using too many words poor little dino couldn't understand, poor baby.

The wolf is as cunning as he is ferocious; once he's had a taste of flesh then nothing else will do.
Old 08-01-2002, 05:15 PM   #4
john
Drizzt Do'Urden

Dino if Fred and Wilma see what you wrote I can see that bar a soap getting closer!! Looks like Lava!! UMMM
Old 08-01-2002, 05:58 PM   #5
Morgan_Corbesant
Symbol of Cyric

he is making fun of names, and his is dino?! and he spells what in the form of Wut?!...............
Morgan Corbesant, Elven BladeSinger, Captain of the army of the Seldarine<br /><br /> [img]\"http://www.rleeermey.com/images/linkbanners/usmcredwhiteblue.gif\" alt=\" - \" /><br />Protector of Elves<br />Slayer of Orcs<br /><br />ALL YOUR BASE, ARE BELONG TO US!!!<br />I DON\'T FIGHT FOR HONOR, I FIGHT TO WIN!<br />\"One who is a samurai must before all things keep constantly in mind, by day and by night...the fact that he has to die\". <br />-Daidoji Yuzan-<br />16th Century
Old 08-01-2002, 06:48 PM   #6
Shadow101
Dungeon Master

I suspect he's the 1 thats been trying to use these boards to get a no cd key and that he'll be gone now. The question is though why havent these posts been removed yet? does this place get moderate or what?
Old 08-01-2002, 07:39 PM   #7
Willard
Fzoul Chembryl

Quote:
Originally posted by dino:
hello.. its me.. athras..
To MEMNOCH,DRACONISREX JIM,LARRY_OHF,BANZAI AND WURM
TO ALL THESE PPL WHO HAS THEIR PENIS FACING UP 24 HOURS A DAY
HOW ABOUT I SLICE YOUR PENIS AND PUT IT INTO A FANCY BOX AND WRAP IT UP WITH PINK CLOTH AND A FLOWER ON TOP AND SELL IT TO U FOR 500 DOLLARS? SOUNDS FAMILIAR??
BTW.. I GOT A NEW CD WITH THE CD KEY ALREADY.. THANKS!! I FEEL A LOT BETTER NOW THAT ALL OF U ARE A BUNCH OF LILY GIRLS!! INCLUDING THE SO CALLED WEB MASTER!! HAHAHAHAAHHA!!!

PS: WHAT KIND OF NAME IS MEMNOCH?/ AND BANZAI!? WUT?? ARE U SOME KIND OF GREEN BUSH TREE GUY?? HAHA(*BANZAI! THE NINJA BOY!*) AHAHAHA
Hello dino. "welcome" to Ironworks. I hope you enjoy your stay here while you can. If you keep these troll posts up, you won't be here long. Man, calling Z a lily girl? Making fun of Memnoch's pen name? Get a life, dude.

BTW-
Say hi to Wilma for me. Ha.
Old 08-02-2002, 05:42 AM   #8
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

It's just Athlas the pirate, now taken care of. We don't help thieves here.

Move on everyone, nothing to see here but dead troll. [img]graemlins/beheaded.gif[/img]

[ 08-02-2002, 05:43 AM: Message edited by: Memnoch ]

Closed Thread