Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-23-2002, 07:52 AM   #31
LennonCook
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Kaltia:
I have been to no concerts ever, I'm a social retard
Join the club- no entrance fee
Old 09-23-2002, 12:06 PM   #32
Mack_Attack
Osiris - Egyptian God of the Underworld

I will give one experience of a out door festival that I went to when I was traveling around Europe. I just finished working in Salzburg Austria. I was working in a kitchen at a hostile. It was my last day because there was a huge out door festival in Nurmerburg Germany on the weekend. So I decided that I would take some Jam for my bread. At this point I was very tired of eating plain bread. So this is about two days before it started and I threw the jam into my back pack and off I go. Every thing is great I get there set my tent up and get ready to see some bands. Did not have any jam today to excited to eat. So I set out to get a schedule of the times the bands are going to play. Bands like kiss, Aerosmith, Super tramp, Tragicaly Hip, Our lady peace, Bush, Beck, just to name a few. And today was a very hot day about 28 to 30 C and we were sitting in a open stadium with no protection from the sun. So that evening lying in my sleeping bag with sun stoke was a down-er. I missed kiss play.
So I wake the next day feeling like I was hit by a train. But what the hell I was going to have a good time. Know I am hungry And decide to have some JAM and bread. Um Um Um. All is well until that night with food poisoning, man what a bummer. And running back and forth to a porta poty that you share with 40 000 other people that miss the toilet has a few bad memories. May be the ants crawling around my jam should have been a clue.
Old 09-23-2002, 12:08 PM   #33
Kaltia
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by LennonCook:
quote:
Originally posted by Kaltia:
I have been to no concerts ever, I'm a social retard
Join the club- no entrance fee [/QUOTE]Can't really say that now, tho, I'm going to see Blink182 soon and some of my school m8s are playing their grungy bands at my m8's party...they are REALLY good, I've heard 'em.