Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 02-24-2001, 07:31 PM   #1
Stealth Bomber

Hopefully you will be able to see these images:

Let me know which you prefer for my new sig, you can see my favourite at the bottom already!

or

Also how about some of these for the OHF?

Old 02-24-2001, 07:33 PM   #2
Gray Mage
Banned User

I don't know about anybody else, but that torch is kinda what I was thinking about.
>
>
sweet!!
Old 02-24-2001, 07:38 PM   #3
RAISTLIN

So that is what Jaheria looks like in a bathing suit. Maybe I'll try and rekindle that romance thing.

I like the torch or the cross neclace/amulet for the OHF

Old 02-24-2001, 07:52 PM   #4
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Stealth, LOL you are too much! Wow, this is fun. Ok, let's see, naked girl marching (man that looks so funny LOL), do you really want to have that as YOUR sig? hehehe. The last one you had was strangely feminine enough! (just kidding of course my friend! ) Next, the sneaking skeleton, I like that one. It's a bit scary, yet funny at the same time! The torch is OK, but doesn't really match your persona. OOOO, I love the angel with the fire in its hands. If it didn't look so masculine I'd want it for my sig! Umm, the cross thing is OK if you are a Paladin. Are you? Can't remember. Eh, fire thing is OK but seems more suitable for a teenager, not the wise and witty StealthBomber!
Old 02-24-2001, 08:15 PM   #5
Stealth Bomber

Hi LadyZekke

I am so glad you replied as I was worried that I might offend some of the ladies and was just about to change my sig to the sneaky skeleton. The last four are for the OHF by the way. I personally like the angel or torch. I have sent them all to Ertai, just in case.

If anybody is offended please let me know and I will remove all the images of the tip-toeing girl

Old 02-24-2001, 08:18 PM   #6
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

I think that girl gave me a table dance once, cost me a bundle. Got her number?
Old 02-24-2001, 08:25 PM   #7
Ladyzekke

Stealth - I personally do not take any offense. It looks humorous to me the way she is just marching through "excuse me, strange naked girl walks by"! It is truly more humorous than sexual (at least in my opinion).

LofA - Give it up. Even with all the frills, she's not worthy of a Lord such as yourself. Most likely puts a whole new meaning to "excess baggage"! BTW, how did things turn out with pepperoni/sausage nipples?
Old 02-24-2001, 08:33 PM   #8
Stealth Bomber

By the way LadyWendy, would you like me to host an image for you? If you like one of these tell me and I will E-mail you the link.

I like the latter personally.

Also if any one likes these let me know:

I like Wolfgirs already but if you want this, let me know.

Quite a few of this type.

I have about 15 in all. If you have seen one elsewhere you like and are not sure how to link it, just ask.

Old 02-24-2001, 08:52 PM   #9
Ladyzekke

Stealth, yeah I like the second one. The woman with the staff and fire. E-mail me! Why did you add that ugly red toothy thing to my choices? I hope that is not how you picture me! Haha! And if that girly had dark hair I might have chosen her simply because it's so hilarious! Anyway, as I said, staff/fire woman is pretty cool. Please give me any instructions when you send it on how to do this as I am an idiot.
Old 02-24-2001, 09:01 PM   #10
Stealth Bomber

No problem LadyWendy, check your E-mail. See you all tomorrow as it's well past my bed-time. Goodnight.