Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-14-2001, 03:04 AM   #1
BLACK KNIGHT

Am I missing something here? I know that I don't post nearly as much as some of yas, but I just read the long, good-starting, bad-ending list of posts where Jerome starts out being this cry-baby mammas-boy of a paladin who was a few fries short of a Happy Meal thinking he can take on all of evil. Tipsy (the noble thief) verbally bitch slaps the BOY around all the while Jerome spews forth platitudes about how great HE is but it is his MODEM that is holding him back. WAAAAAAAA. Somebody burp him and put him in his crib. AND THEN he turns around and becomes evil and has minions to take over the world?!?!?! What did he have for breakfast? Remind me never to have that. I couldn't tell if it was because he couldn't win his Verbal Joust, or because it was a pathetic attempt to keep this thread alive to reach 100. My only regret is I won't have the 10 mins of my life back to do something more intersting. Like watch paint dry. Hmmm Makes me rethink my Padalin status. Don't want to dirty myself with it.

BK

Old 01-14-2001, 03:23 AM   #2
Tobbin
Red Dragon

It's a long thread for sure. But that tells you the passion of the day when it was created. It was the true beginning of the greats on this board. Where they joined together and created a pseudo-reality to round table at. And, actually, someone did win. The board did. It was that post alone that drew thousands to find out who the victor would be. I remember it. I was one of the few that couldn't stop laughing at what was going on. T'would be a shame if that thread were erased.
Old 01-14-2001, 05:56 AM   #3
Rikard T'Aranaxz
Harper

Jerome was a bit CAPS LOCK additced and could stop writing in CAPS LOCK
thus he kept his topic alive
Old 01-14-2001, 06:03 AM   #4
bocaj

I think every one should pich in a little money and buy that guy a new keyboard (one without the CAP LOCK button)

Old 01-14-2001, 06:23 AM   #5
Sylent

I gave up on the thread, and also, that Capslock thing got to me, Why is that?
I will chip in for a new key board!!

Old 01-14-2001, 07:40 AM   #6
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

The thread was probably funnier when it was being created - and the longest piece of spam I've seen yet on this board!!

Tobbin, most of those guys (Asphyxiate, Tipsy, etc) haven't visited in quite a while.
Old 01-14-2001, 10:45 AM   #7
Yorick
Very Mad Bird

I remember Asphyxiate. I wonder what happened to him. Anyone else checked out his website?
He was the first one I saw with a picture in his signature.
Old 01-14-2001, 03:50 PM   #8
Rikard T'Aranaxz
Harper

please note that that topic was months ago
so stop saying thing's like
let jerome shut up and let's buy a new keyboard for that guy
Jerome became somewhat normal
Old 01-14-2001, 04:05 PM   #9
bocaj

wow, sorry Rikard I didn't mean to piss any one off with my joke about the keyboard. I was just having some fun.

Old 01-14-2001, 08:59 PM   #10
Armisael

Heh, never thought I'd see Rikard jumping to Jerome's aid. Though Jerome is a fairly regular person now, he stopped ranting long ago.