Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > NWN Mod: Escape from Undermountain
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 04-03-2005, 09:44 PM   #291
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

Quote:
Originally posted by Axilian:
same thing happens with Cooks quest if u have mushrooms already on you can't complete

also weird thing tonight

Returned to taven from level 1
with Talir lvl 40 LN aligned Dwaren Defender - had Teri as henchie - as soon as i got to tavern i got attacked by the guard for bringing evil - ?????
Talir's alignment is Lawful Neutral and
Teri's is LG otherwise she couldn't use her sword
so what's going on as now i can't shop in tavern
You've done something evil for sure. attacked an NPC? do an evil quest?
The basement quest works perfectly, the mushroom guy is undergoing an update [img]smile.gif[/img]

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album
Old 04-04-2005, 02:38 AM   #292
Axilian
Elite Waterdeep Guard

That's what I thought at first - only problem was on that particular reset, I had only done the Ben quest as I had deliberately left the rest to allow other people to do them. Only things i could think of was Teri and a small possiblity i hit the cook in lvl 12 by accident as i use the dwarven city hammer and that has area effect slow on hit
Old 04-04-2005, 03:06 AM   #293
T-D-C
Ironworks Moderator

Get teri out of the party and see if it still happens. Plus the Guards do not attack Evil Characters. I stood in the inn with my Chaotic Evil half orc and layed the smackdown on cookie and the guards helped me.
Old 04-13-2005, 12:13 PM   #294
Zink Whistlefly

Is anyone else experiencing problems trying to buy items from Duran? I can fully stock up on equipment but as soon as I click on the end tab to view other items my game crashes out right to the desktop. I've tried it several times. I wonder if its because I'm using CEP 1.5 instead of 1.1?
Old 04-13-2005, 11:11 PM   #295
T-D-C
Ironworks Moderator

Is that when clicking on the misc items tab ?
Old 04-14-2005, 03:06 AM   #296
Zink Whistlefly

Yeah, everytime I click the misc items tab it crashes out. Any ideas?
Old 04-14-2005, 03:56 AM   #297
T-D-C
Ironworks Moderator

Sorry none from me. I tested this out my self and I am using CEP 1.51 as well and I can buy bags of holding and all sorts of stuff from Durnans Misc Tab. Does it do it in his sell shop as well ? EG you go

Durnan I have something to sell, then click on Misc Tab.

Or is it only in his buy store ?
Old 04-14-2005, 07:39 AM   #298
robertthebard
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Quote:
Originally posted by Zink Whistlefly:
Yeah, everytime I click the misc items tab it crashes out. Any ideas?
I've seen that issue before, and it turned out to be a defective ram chip, on the players pc. Have you updated ram lately? If so, you may want to insure that the stick is properly plugged in. Don't ask me why it only does it on the Misc tab, but that was what the player reported.
Old 04-14-2005, 05:28 PM   #299
Zink Whistlefly

Quote:
Originally posted by T-D-C:
Sorry none from me. I tested this out my self and I am using CEP 1.51 as well and I can buy bags of holding and all sorts of stuff from Durnans Misc Tab. Does it do it in his sell shop as well ? EG you go

Durnan I have something to sell, then click on Misc Tab.

Or is it only in his buy store ?
I can see the misc items just fine when selling stuff, but each and every time I try and look at them whilst buying I get the "Neverwinter nights has encountered a problem and needs to close" message with the send error report window.

The memory reasoning sounds logical enough but I've just let it run several passes of memtest without reporting any errors so I'm not so sure.

I'll try reinstalling everything later.

Thanks guys.
Old 05-01-2005, 02:24 PM   #300
javan
Zhentarim Guard

I don't know if this is a bug or an "undocumented feature"...

I created a new character. When I entered the Inn I was given 21,000 experience points and 150,000 GP as usual. I bought some stuff from Durnan and saved 10,000 gold for later. I had to leave for a while so I exited the game.

When I re-entered the Inn the game topped up my gold to 150,000 again. [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

I bought those boots I was saving up for [img]smile.gif[/img] and did some exploring in the basement. I did not go up a level.

When I started again I was still level 7 but again my money was topped up to 150,000 GP.

Thanks for being so generous Z.