Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 08-24-2002, 03:20 PM   #41
Kaltia
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Deathbringer:
quote:
Originally posted by Sir Mandorallen:
Perhaps, Deathbringer. Perhaps.

Or, it will trip over its own face. Its a toss up. [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]
It wont 'cos people who argue get told off [img]tongue.gif[/img] like CD and I [/QUOTE].
or tortured. it's a toss-up between that, really. I'm duty bossy one [img]tongue.gif[/img]

The wolf is as cunning as he is ferocious; once he's had a taste of flesh then nothing else will do.
Old 08-24-2002, 03:22 PM   #42
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

Quote:
Originally posted by Kaltia:
quote:
Originally posted by Calaethis Dragonsbane:
quote:
Quote:
Could have fooled me [img]tongue.gif[/img]
*smacks Kaltia* Behave *well, a friendly pat on the head* I know you mean well tho [img]tongue.gif[/img] *hugs Kat*
. STOP DOING THAT!!!!!!!!![/QUOTE]why? You need to be kept in order [img]tongue.gif[/img] at least Im not... [img]graemlins/whipitgood.gif[/img]
Old 08-24-2002, 03:27 PM   #43
Kaltia
Jack Burton

Quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Quote:
Could have fooled me [img]tongue.gif[/img]
*smacks Kaltia* Behave *well, a friendly pat on the head* I know you mean well tho [img]tongue.gif[/img] *hugs Kat*
. STOP DOING THAT!!!!!!!!![/QUOTE]why? You need to be kept in order [img]tongue.gif[/img] at least Im not... [img]graemlins/whipitgood.gif[/img] [/QUOTE]No, that's my job [img]smile.gif[/img] .
[img]graemlins/whipitgood.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/whip.gif[/img]

The wolf is as cunning as he is ferocious; once he's had a taste of flesh then nothing else will do.
Old 08-24-2002, 03:28 PM   #44
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

*smiles down at Kat* well keep up the good work then, but dont get out of hand *hugs Kat* I suggest we stop, lest "big baaaaad nessy" gets annoyed again
Old 08-24-2002, 03:30 PM   #45
Sir Mandorallen
Baaz Draconian

My, my Kaltia, you DONT like hugs do you? Or is it that you just don't like Calaethis??

And your foolish rebellion will easily fall should the mods join the fight. [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]

I would think that torturing your own commanders would be harsh. Why not replace one.

Dissension(sp?) in the ranks can defeat an army as easily as the enemy.
Old 08-24-2002, 03:32 PM   #46
Kaltia
Jack Burton

Quote:
*smiles down at Kat* well keep up the good work then, but dont get out of hand *hugs Kat* I suggest we stop, lest "big baaaaad nessy" gets annoyed again
[img]graemlins/1pissed.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/whipitgood.gif[/img] idiot.

Old 08-24-2002, 03:34 PM   #47
Kaltia
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Sir Mandorallen:
My, my Kaltia, you DONT like hugs do you? Or is it that you just don't like Calaethis??

And your foolish rebellion will easily fall should the mods join the fight. [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]

I would think that torturing your own commanders would be harsh. Why not replace one.

Dissension(sp?) in the ranks can defeat an army as easily as the enemy.
Shadow isn't a commander, and it's just teasing with Calaethis (he likes it really) I keep a disciplined rebelliona nd if anyone argues they get their genitalia lopped off! (It works, strangely. I can't explain it)

Old 08-24-2002, 03:41 PM   #48
Deathbringer

I'm off to bed now, cya

Old 08-24-2002, 03:44 PM   #49
Kaltia
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Deathbringer:
I'm off to bed now, cya
k, have a good sleep

Old 08-24-2002, 03:47 PM   #50
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

Quote:
quote:
[img]graemlins/1pissed.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/whipitgood.gif[/img] idiot.[/QUOTE]*glares at Kat* Ive warned you; stop that. Nessy will get annoyed if you keep on. Sir M; I was trying to explain the very same think to Kat; she doesnt understand however [img]tongue.gif[/img]