Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 08-24-2002, 12:44 AM   #11
Willard
Fzoul Chembryl

Deer Flies are the worst... but I also hate Time Flies. Yuck!
Mosquitoes are real dangerous this time of year, especially because of West Nile Virus ! Watch out for that, it's spreading real fast. [img]graemlins/1pissed.gif[/img]
Old 08-24-2002, 02:23 AM   #12
Belle
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Hi everyone,
Wow, what a day is has been. I am up because I can't sleep, Azred is asleep, he has to get up at 5:30 to be in downtown dallas at 8:00 for some kind of class or something like that. I have had a migraine all day, see, I have been on atkins since April and have not had one bite of icecream since then, except for starbucks when I am bad. Anyway, to get back to the story, I had a rootbeer float today and it was a bad thing to do, believe me, my head is telling me about it at this very moment. Part of the headache might be that I haven't cried all day. You see, today, 8 years ago my daughter, who was 9 days old, died from heart complications. Sorry to dump all this on everyone here. I know that some people don't like to hear about sad stuff like this. I miss her very much, but I am determined not to cry. Azred needs his sleep, so I am not going to wake him up. He is so sweet, he will let me cry on his shoulder anytime if I needed to. Azred's business he just got into is getting off of the ground, but heck, I have had faith in him the whole entire time. Really, lol. So, I will be hanging around. Talk to you soon, thanks, Belle
Old 08-24-2002, 09:04 AM   #13
SomeGuy
Unicorn

Wassop people! What all happened while a big storm attacked us last night?
\"I firmly believe that any man\'s finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious.\"<br />-Vince Lombardi
Old 08-24-2002, 09:38 AM   #14
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Take care Belle.
Old 08-24-2002, 09:40 AM   #15
Talthyr Malkaviel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Quote:
Originally posted by Belle:
Hi everyone,
Wow, what a day is has been. I am up because I can't sleep, Azred is asleep, he has to get up at 5:30 to be in downtown dallas at 8:00 for some kind of class or something like that. I have had a migraine all day, see, I have been on atkins since April and have not had one bite of icecream since then, except for starbucks when I am bad. Anyway, to get back to the story, I had a rootbeer float today and it was a bad thing to do, believe me, my head is telling me about it at this very moment. Part of the headache might be that I haven't cried all day. You see, today, 8 years ago my daughter, who was 9 days old, died from heart complications. Sorry to dump all this on everyone here. I know that some people don't like to hear about sad stuff like this. I miss her very much, but I am determined not to cry. Azred needs his sleep, so I am not going to wake him up. He is so sweet, he will let me cry on his shoulder anytime if I needed to. Azred's business he just got into is getting off of the ground, but heck, I have had faith in him the whole entire time. Really, lol. So, I will be hanging around. Talk to you soon, thanks, Belle
Well, I suppose the least us IWers can offer is a virtual shoulder to cry on. [img]smile.gif[/img]
And when Azred next checks in, good to hear about prospects looking up mate. [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]

[ 08-24-2002, 09:41 AM: Message edited by: Talthyr Malkaviel ]
Old 08-24-2002, 09:43 AM   #16
shadowhound
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Hey all, just thought i would risk popping me head in to see what goes on within.
Old 08-24-2002, 09:43 AM   #17
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

Quote:
Originally posted by Azred:
SomeGuy, coffee is self-serve these days. Just don't make a mess. [img]graemlins/beigesmilewinkgrin.gif[/img]

I almost replied in the USA (continued) thread. I decided not to because if people haven't learned how not to let others upset them then they probably won't listen to what I have to say, anyway. [img]graemlins/petard.gif[/img]
Azred, you are stating my opinion of those political threads very succinctly. I am currently avoiding that one.
Old 08-24-2002, 09:48 AM   #18
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

Quote:
Hi everyone,
Belle, I am sorry to hear of your loss. I am glad that Azred's business is doing well, though. Take care, I know how nasty migraines can be, because Galadria suffers from them, too.

[ 08-24-2002, 09:57 AM: Message edited by: Attalus ]
Old 08-24-2002, 11:00 AM   #19
Belle
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Thanks everybody, I made it and the headache went away, finally. Azred is at his meeting, or at least he says he is at meeting, lol. I am on to his sneaky ways. TJ is watching Jimmy Neutron and I am doing laundry, or rather finishing it up since Azred started it last night. KitKat is laying on the desk almost asleep, since he doesn't sleep at night, just roams the house wailing and crying. He does that if he is not paid attention all seconds of the day. Yes, I am glad that the business is finally getting off of the ground for him. But he has never failed to take care of me and TJ so, I had total complete faith in him that it would. I have to go start dishes now, so everyone have a good day, Belle
Old 08-24-2002, 12:38 PM   #20
Kaltia
Jack Burton

Quote:
Hi everyone,
Awww...Belle...I'm sorry .
Good luck to Azred's business.

The wolf is as cunning as he is ferocious; once he's had a taste of flesh then nothing else will do.