Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 11-23-2001, 01:09 AM   #1
Morgan_Corbesant
Symbol of Cyric

why is it that i killed both firkragg, and kangaxx with my solo undead-hunter, and yet, kangaxx is in the most powerful killed slot in my information screen? is this a bug, or is it supposed to do that?
Morgan Corbesant, Elven BladeSinger, Captain of the army of the Seldarine<br /><br /> [img]\"http://www.rleeermey.com/images/linkbanners/usmcredwhiteblue.gif\" alt=\" - \" /><br />Protector of Elves<br />Slayer of Orcs<br /><br />ALL YOUR BASE, ARE BELONG TO US!!!<br />I DON\'T FIGHT FOR HONOR, I FIGHT TO WIN!<br />\"One who is a samurai must before all things keep constantly in mind, by day and by night...the fact that he has to die\". <br />-Daidoji Yuzan-<br />16th Century
Old 11-23-2001, 01:18 AM   #2
Lorala
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I dunno. For the longest time I had "mephit portal" in the most powerful killed slot on my bio. This lasted, like, into chapter four. I HOPE that's a bug, because if it isn't, then my character is a really pathetic fighter...
Old 11-23-2001, 01:20 AM   #3
SecretMaster
Apophis

ITs based on the XP you get for killin something. For the demi-lich, you 55000, and for Firkraag its 34000 or somthin
Old 11-23-2001, 01:39 AM   #4
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

Actually, Firkraag nets you 64000+ points, not 34000, so he's the more powerful of the two.

-Sazerac
Old 11-23-2001, 02:01 AM   #5
Dundee Slaytern
Ironworks Moderator

Was your Undead Hunter the one who landed the killing blow on Firkragg? Or did your Deva/Summon kill him?
Old 11-23-2001, 06:47 AM   #6
Flits3
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Wow, you can summon a DEVA....

can't wait.

It seems I am having a problem... I thought torment was addictive. Man this game is terrible... need sleep. nnd slpppppp.. zzzzzzzzz
Ever since we Gnomes created the \"Giant Space Hamsters\" I keep looking over my shoulder to see whether Wooly Rupert has finally caught up with me....<br />[url]\"http://flits3.aeoius.nl\" target=\"_blank\">Flits\' Fantasy and Fiction</a>
Old 11-23-2001, 12:45 PM   #7
Morgan_Corbesant
Symbol of Cyric

i did it, he cant summon any devas. he is only level 13. i killed kangaxx with a protection from undead, scroll on. he couldnt do a think, except fall prey the the mighty corsamyr!!!!!!this is odd, but oh-well.
Morgan Corbesant, Elven BladeSinger, Captain of the army of the Seldarine<br /><br /> [img]\"http://www.rleeermey.com/images/linkbanners/usmcredwhiteblue.gif\" alt=\" - \" /><br />Protector of Elves<br />Slayer of Orcs<br /><br />ALL YOUR BASE, ARE BELONG TO US!!!<br />I DON\'T FIGHT FOR HONOR, I FIGHT TO WIN!<br />\"One who is a samurai must before all things keep constantly in mind, by day and by night...the fact that he has to die\". <br />-Daidoji Yuzan-<br />16th Century