Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 08-19-2001, 02:39 PM   #1
Ethreal
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I don't know has this kind of post already been here, but I'm new and I liked to know the funniest things that have happened to you in BG2. I bet most of you have at least one funny thing to say. So, let us hear 'em!

(I don't have any, or at least I can't remember)
Old 08-24-2001, 08:44 AM   #2
Mirac Honorguard
Red Wizard of Thay

A good laugh was I first got Lilarcor. Too bad there aren't more of those swords (I looking for his brother, the +12 hackmaster )

------------------
"I have pledged my vows to Torm" - Mirac Honorguard (Undead Hunter)
Old 08-24-2001, 09:24 AM   #3
Dundee Slaytern
Ironworks Moderator

After some unfortunate chain of events that results into a massarce of my party.

Imoen: "Now I remember why travelling with you is so much fun!"

Me: *twitch* Say that again? *twitch*
--------

In the midst of battle.

Lilarcor: "Murder! Death! Kill! MuWahHAHAHAHA!!!!"

Me: "MuWahHAHAHAHA!!!!"

I love that muwahhahahaha.
--------

Spectator Beholder

Too long to type, talk with him. You'll love him.
--------

etc... ...

------------------
If not a Sorcerer, then a Paladin.

-------------------------
Baldur's Gate Item Mart
Old 08-24-2001, 09:56 AM   #4
DonkeyWan
Drow Warrior

I dunno if you have ever dallied with limited wish spell, if not SPOILER ALERT.

Basically, I got the spell and tried it out. First thing I asked for was healing and that worked. So I go into really tough battle with beholders (pre-realisation that shield of mirroring had such a positive impact on beholders ;=)

Anyway, I summoned my genie the instant I met the beholders and gauths, requested a horde of creatures to over run my enemies. Imagine how i felt to se twenty to thirty rabbits attempting to take down a beholder. dominated rabbits that were petrified would have been great, unfortunately a death spell took most of the rabbits (and my party) out, quite sad really, but the pure humour of the wish was no lost on me...
Old 08-24-2001, 10:36 AM   #5
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

Since I'm just starting Chap 4, most of my "funny stuff" is in the first part of the game, but here goes:

1) Lilarcor spouting "Zoinks! Got yer nose!" in the middle of Nalia's father's funeral while she's talking with one of the mourners

2) Aerie romancing my main character right in front of the Shadow Dragon

3) The entire banter between Willet the Stableboy and Vincenzo the Innkeep in Umar Hills

4) Jan's tale to Nalia about comparing her to his projectile-vomiting cousin

5) Actually, ANY of Jan's tales, for that matter

6) Fighting the Lich in the hidden room in the Inn in the City Gates area, running out of the room, and being followed by the Lich who is now....Biff the Understudy from the Sigil Troupe in Five Flagons???? (And yes, I did kill "Biff the Lich" for the full XP. Must have been an interesting glitch, that one!)

------------------
Old 08-24-2001, 11:22 AM   #6
uhulio
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I always laugh when Minsc tells me to change my ways after an innocent gets killed in my presence. "Feel the burning stare of my hamster, and change your ways" And everytime I hear boo squeak I get the uncontrollable laughs as well.
Old 08-24-2001, 11:25 AM   #7
Gedd
The Magister

definetly my funniest moment was minsc's 3 critical misses in a row trying to kill a squirrel..with Lilarcor shouting "murder, kill...etc" and Viconia telling him how big his muscles are..

let the squiral off in the end..must have had dex 30 or something
Old 08-24-2001, 01:12 PM   #8
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Gedd:
definetly my funniest moment was minsc's 3 critical misses in a row trying to kill a squirrel..with Lilarcor shouting "murder, kill...etc" and Viconia telling him how big his muscles are..

let the squiral off in the end..must have had dex 30 or something
I can believe that...have you ever tried to catch one of the little cusses in RL?

------------------
Old 08-24-2001, 02:10 PM   #9
HooC
The Magister

My definately funniest thing is that I get stuck everywhere...

MWAHAHAHAHAHA! That is what I call funny
Old 08-24-2001, 02:33 PM   #10
JR Jansen
Drizzt Do'Urden

I talked to Lilarcor once. Minsc was holding the sword, went into inventory and pressed the talk to item button. I asked it how it was doing and he replied "You know, i am so dull. I got more knicks in me than the head of a certain Rashemarean ranger."

JR

Damned i lost cousin Jan's techno gloves