Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 11-22-2001, 11:53 AM   #11
norompanlasolas

Aahaaaahhaahahahaaaaaa... [img]graemlins/lol.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/lol.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/lol.gif[/img]
Old 11-22-2001, 12:00 PM   #12
DaFirm19_Inch
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Killing all NPC's that u can possibly find and making a pretty pattern with their bodies after u exclude them from ur party!
Old 11-22-2001, 02:07 PM   #13
SixOfSpades
Dracolisk

Casting Charm Person on townsfolk and have them try to fight bad guys for me. Some of them actually get a punch in.....before they're disemboweled.....
Old 11-22-2001, 02:21 PM   #14
Dreamer128
Dracolisk

Testing my intire high level arsenal (sorcerer) on the patrons in the copper coronet.
Old 11-22-2001, 04:28 PM   #15
Thrawn
The Magister

rofl the most hiarious thing i love to do is to do mass charm with a -10 pentality, its a custom spell of mine. and i just love to summon an massive armies of town people then mass then im a small area then summon a pit fiend for them to fight roflmo
This is the place for Improved Ai Scripts by me<br /> [url]\"http://groups.yahoo.com/group/bwscript/files/PERSONAL/Iwishi\'s%20Stuff/\" target=\"_blank\">http://groups.yahoo.com/group/bwscript/files/PERSONAL/Iwishi\'s%20Stuff/</A>
Old 11-22-2001, 04:54 PM   #16
Debaser

man, it sounds like a lot of you have really spent some time thinking of some twisted evil sh*t!!! i gotta get on the ball on this!

[ 11-22-2001: Message edited by: Debaser ]

Old 11-22-2001, 05:01 PM   #17
Sorcerer Alex

I backstabbed Neeber in Trademeet for 128 damage. He looked like a firework, so beautiful as he split into a million tiny pieces, going off in all directions. I felt bad afterwards though, I felt like I was his only friend, and that I'd just stabbed him in the back. In the literal sense, of course

Please do pardon my sick, twisted sense of humour

Old 11-23-2001, 06:01 PM   #18
AzRaeL StoRmBlaDe
Hathor

some evil stuff ive done was laugh at garren windspear when he said he would try and help me. then I went back to town and killed all the patrols that came after me. then i killed garren windspear, and gave his deed to firkragg. then the constant patrols got annoying so i killed everyone in the radiant heart complex. then I hunted down and killed anomen. then I cleaned out the sopper coronet litterally, of everyone. MWAHAHA. then just to be a little more evil. i got a theives stronghold, and on the first thing they asked it gave you option because one of your theives was stealing so i had one of them killed at random as an example, but it wasnt the right one so the theif captain quit and then I had him killed for deserting. I kill my own men, thats pretty evil. I'm going to find and kill keldorn next that idiot form the most impotent order of the mentally inept.