Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 11-23-2001, 01:53 AM   #11
Lothar

quote:
Originally posted by Dundee Slaytern:

Ah-ha?

Sorry had to do this. [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Old 11-23-2001, 02:05 AM   #12
Dundee Slaytern
Ironworks Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by Strider:
Sorry had to do this. [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]

You know, it would help if someone can explain what Yorick was trying to say. I am not a freaking psychic. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 11-23-2001, 02:07 AM   #13
Mitro Jellywadder
Quintesson

quote:
Originally posted by Dundee Slaytern:

You know, it would help if someone can explain what Yorick was trying to say. I am not a freaking psychic. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

I believe he was trying to say quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Yorick:
Ah-ha...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]
Old 11-23-2001, 02:21 AM   #14
Dundee Slaytern
Ironworks Moderator

Oh, haha. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Fine, I will be specific. [img]tongue.gif[/img] I want to know the reason that compelled Yorick to reply to my post with "Ah-ha...".

Yeesh, this is like negotiating with a Genie. [img]tongue.gif[/img]