Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-08-2004, 09:01 PM   #21
Knightscape
Manshoon

Quote:
Originally posted by Absynthe:
quote:
Originally posted by Knightscape:
quote:
Originally posted by Sythe:
Ahh...them...those guy's that hide under white bed sheets? [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Arledrian explained it well. And I heard the KKK also detests Catholics and Jews. And the KKK are republicans...to the exterme.
To in any way associate the KKK with Republicans is at best inappropriate. [/QUOTE]Although it may be seen as inappropriate to associate the KKK directly with the Republican party, their politics are definitely far to the right. The likelihood of a KKK member supporting the Republican party over the Democrats or Libertarians is very high, if not a dead cert. Remember David Duke? Ex-Grand Wizard of the KKK who went into politics. [/QUOTE]Tradionally the KKK was very much associated with the Democratic party. They still retain much of the same views of the Democratic party such as big government. Although a few have tried to associate with the Republican party, they remain a legacy of the southern Democrats.
Old 09-08-2004, 09:17 PM   #22
Lady Blue03
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Quote:
Originally posted by Attalus:
quote:
And I heard the KKK also detests Catholics and Jews. And the KKK are republicans...to the exterme.
Now that is a load of crap. Republicans do not dislike blacks, Jews, or Catholics. Just Democrats. [/QUOTE]I agree. I'm a far-right Republican and I am most certainly not racist [img]tongue.gif[/img] Don't throw us all into one boat, sheesh!
Old 09-08-2004, 09:23 PM   #23
Gangrell
Iron Throne Cult

Quote:
Originally posted by Lady Blue03:
quote:
quote:
And I heard the KKK also detests Catholics and Jews. And the KKK are republicans...to the exterme.
Now that is a load of crap. Republicans do not dislike blacks, Jews, or Catholics. Just Democrats. [/QUOTE]I agree. I'm a far-right Republican and I am most certainly not racist [img]tongue.gif[/img] Don't throw us all into one boat, sheesh! [/QUOTE]Could it be at all possible that both parties are the exact same way but are smart enough not to mention it?
Old 09-08-2004, 09:24 PM   #24
Lady Blue03
Xanathar Thieves Guild

No way [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 09-08-2004, 09:25 PM   #25
Dron_Cah
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Defend Your Castle Champion Frogger Champion Monkey Diving Champion Summer Games Champion Donkey Kong Champion
Moon Lander Champion Space Invaders Champion
(whistles) shh, Gangrell, you'll ruin everything!! [img]tongue.gif[/img] Lol, j/k. The people are very similar, just the issues are different.
Old 09-08-2004, 09:29 PM   #26
Gangrell
Iron Throne Cult

Quote:
No way [img]tongue.gif[/img]
I didn't mean all of them [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 09-08-2004, 10:57 PM   #27
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Don't heat this topic up with flame-baits...

even semi-intentional ones.
Old 09-09-2004, 07:14 AM   #28
Sythe
Ra

Quote:
quote:
quote:
Now that is a load of crap. Republicans do not dislike blacks, Jews, or Catholics. Just Democrats. [/QUOTE]I agree. I'm a far-right Republican and I am most certainly not racist [img]tongue.gif[/img] Don't throw us all into one boat, sheesh! [/QUOTE]I did not mean all extremeist Republicans are racist. I was merely stating that many if not all of the KKK are hardcore Repubs. Sorry if I didn't make myself totally clear. I am not um partyist(Thats not even a word [img]tongue.gif[/img] ) against Republicans or anything.

Woohoo! 2000 at last! 8000 more to go until I get ten thousand

[ 09-09-2004, 07:16 AM: Message edited by: Sythe ]
Old 09-09-2004, 07:44 AM   #29
Melusine
Dracolisk

Quote:
quote:
quote:
Now that is a load of crap. Republicans do not dislike blacks, Jews, or Catholics. Just Democrats. [/QUOTE]I agree. I'm a far-right Republican and I am most certainly not racist [img]tongue.gif[/img] Don't throw us all into one boat, sheesh! [/QUOTE]Difficult, isn't it, reading?
Dogs have four legs. And dogs are mammals. Hey, you bastard, I am a mammal and I most certainly do not have four legs! [img]graemlins/doh.gif[/img]
Old 09-09-2004, 10:43 AM   #30
Absynthe

Quote:
Originally posted by Melusine:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Now that is a load of crap. Republicans do not dislike blacks, Jews, or Catholics. Just Democrats. [/QUOTE]I agree. I'm a far-right Republican and I am most certainly not racist [img]tongue.gif[/img] Don't throw us all into one boat, sheesh! [/QUOTE]Difficult, isn't it, reading?
Dogs have four legs. And dogs are mammals. Hey, you bastard, I am a mammal and I most certainly do not have four legs! [img]graemlins/doh.gif[/img]
[/QUOTE]Now you've done it Mel! You've brought logic into it... spoilsport.