Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 01-26-2002, 01:01 PM   #11
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

quote:
Originally posted by Yorick:

Thrice

wow, cool! as a what? Jester? [img]tongue.gif[/img]
(not saying Jester cannot!)

there is a new mod, you can dl it. It is only a total of 4MB, but it adds so much value to game play. (every says it is worths it) as for me, I am confused as hell, so I didn't really pay attention. but if you ask around, I am sure there are people who know it.

anyway, thrice is good
Old 01-26-2002, 03:23 PM   #12
LennonCook
Jack Burton

quote:
Originally posted by Melusorick!:
Lennon, if you had been around for more than a week, you'd have known who Konfuzed and Zany is/are, so maybe you could phrase your questiona little less demandingly. And does it really matter? It's just a joke anyway.

Edit: Ack!!! Alas, my jesting friend! Our sig is no more, just like the bouncing egg *looks hopefully at Slackerboy and Nick...* How did you guys get the egg back (or begg, if you will, LadyZ ) anyway?

[ 01-26-2002: Message edited by: Melusorick! ]

Look again at the little bit below my posts that says "Registered on", you will infact see that I have been around more than a week.
And phrase my question less demandingly ?? UNfortunately, i am hopeless at that sort of thing.

But Now i am inclined to believe the majority that it IS rikard... this is an extract from an MSN conversation. If anyone has any serious objections to me putting this here, then let me know by PM and I will remove it straight away.
I am Me

quote:
From MSN chat:
Rikster says:
Konfuzed is a part of me
Me says:
What ??
Rikster says:
he is
Rikster says:
a part
Rikster says:
of me
Rikster says:
he lives in my brain
Rikster says:
eating up my tasty memory cells

I think we have more of a dual personality then we thought here...
Old 01-26-2002, 03:28 PM   #13
Melusine
Dracolisk

"we"? Lennon, everybody around here (anyone who gives a d*** about it anyway [img]tongue.gif[/img] ) knows who they are except you. What I meant is you've only been around for a short time, so don't expect that anything you don't know isn't common knowledge. But FYI, Konfuzed & Zany are Jerome, Rikard and sometimes Lioness. Happy now? [img]smile.gif[/img]

Edit: oh and I believe it is stated in the TOS that it's not done to post private emails or chat logs unless you've been given specific permission from everyone involved. Not that I think Rikard will mind your having posted this.

[ 01-26-2002: Message edited by: Melusine ]

Old 01-26-2002, 03:49 PM   #14
Konfuzed and Zany
Manshoon

quote:
Originally posted by Melusine:
"we"? Lennon, everybody around here (anyone who gives a d*** about it anyway [img]tongue.gif[/img] ) knows who they are except you. What I meant is you've only been around for a short time, so don't expect that anything you don't know isn't common knowledge. But FYI, Konfuzed & Zany are Jerome, Rikard and sometimes Lioness. Happy now? [img]smile.gif[/img]

Edit: oh and I believe it is stated in the TOS that it's not done to post private emails or chat logs unless you've been given specific permission from everyone involved. Not that I think Rikard will mind your having posted this.

I Object you honer
I will not be Called "Jerome" or "Rikard"
I wish this melusine person to be punished
maybe by being my cleaning lady for a day [img]smile.gif[/img]

And rikard says:
NOOOO NOW EVERYBODY KNOWS I GOT SUCH A REDICULOUS NAME ON MSN
LENNON I HATE YOU
Old 01-26-2002, 03:51 PM   #15
Konfuzed and Zany
Manshoon

quote:

BTW Mel...

HI [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img]
How've ya been [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 01-26-2002, 03:55 PM   #16
LennonCook
Jack Burton

quote:

I meant by 'we have more of a dual personality then we thought' was quite simply we thought Konfuzed and Zany were a bit of a dual personality...

But it would appear that Rikard thinks Konfuzed is a different person who lives inside his head... which is worse even than the common knowledge!!
Old 01-26-2002, 04:11 PM   #17
Melusine
Dracolisk

quote:
Originally posted by Konfuzed and Zany:

I Object you honer
I will not be Called "Jerome" or "Rikard"
I wish this melusine person to be punished
maybe by being my cleaning lady for a day [img]smile.gif[/img]

And rikard says:
NOOOO NOW EVERYBODY KNOWS I GOT SUCH A REDICULOUS NAME ON MSN
LENNON I HATE YOU

~sweeps into thread with a handkerchief tied around her head and carrying a mop and a bucket. Alright dearie, what do you want me to clean? Maybe I should wash your mouth out with some soap first...
Old 01-26-2002, 04:18 PM   #18
LennonCook
Jack Burton

Ah.. Rikard/ Konfuzed/erm whoever, you spelt 'ridiculous' wrong [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/biglaugh.gif[/img]
[img]graemlins/laugh2.gif[/img]
[img]graemlins/lol.gif[/img]
[img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

[ 01-26-2002: Message edited by: LennonCook ]

[ 01-26-2002: Message edited by: LennonCook ]

Old 01-26-2002, 04:21 PM   #19
Konfuzed and Zany
Manshoon

quote:

~sweeps into thread with a handkerchief tied around her head and carrying a mop and a bucket. Alright dearie, what do you want me to clean? Maybe I should wash your mouth out with some soap first...

You are So Foxy [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 01-26-2002, 07:17 PM   #20
Legolas
Jack Burton

Okay, I confess. It was me all along. I used to be M, or Medd, but I quit before they bacame famous. So, as a means of revenge, I had the other members of the band seperated, and forced them to live inside other people's heads.
Take, for example, Rikard. I know you all think Rikard and Konfuzed are one and the same, but in reality, one was a pink fluffy and slightly rectangular ball of hair, teh other was human. I'll leave you to ponder which was which, but in any case, I improsoned Konfuzed in Rikard.

Every once in a while, the Konfuzed in him takes over and tries to get his human body back. This mostly happens when Konfuzed is close to his other two bandmembers, as that is when their power is strongest. But usually, you can hear Rikad talking.
Unlike people who have a split personality, Rikard has two different beings in his own mind.

And how else would you explain that Lioness is, indeed, female, whereas & is definately a Mr.?

No, it was me all along. I know you are expecting me to say I am sorry, but I am not. Those three got what they deserved, and probably even less. It was unfortunate that three people had to suffer because of it, but such is the way with things.

As for myself, I too have been banished to a mortal's mind. Such was the price of my vengeance, but it has been well worth it.
It has taken me years to take control of this body, and force it's spirit to retreat back into it's natural elven form, but now I have almost done it. Still, I sense hidden reserves in that Legolas character, and I think he plans to fight back. But by the time he does,it will be too late, and I, Medd, will once more be set loose upon this world, and start my solo singing career! :bwuhahahahaha!!!:

*ahem*