Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-22-2001, 09:41 AM   #11
Moridin
Fzoul Chembryl

Hi! My name is Moridin and I am a Spammer......whisper...whisper.....whisper....what .....wrong meeting......
Ah ladies and gentleman, I apologise........turns red and skampers out of the room

------------------

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.
Old 06-22-2001, 09:46 AM   #12
GlassMaiden
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Hello Cloudy,
Thanks for the ride in the submersible bus/wagon.. lol. I'm an "older" maiden who was introduced to the boards by my dear friend Bilqis. So far I find most of the post very interesting and amusing. I live on a farm in Ohio, with my family and work in a school as an educational aide. I've tried playing Bg2 , a gift from Bil, and Myst.. I'm not a very good role player.. not that I dont want to be.. I just get lost somehow..lol. I do like to read and meet people though and I thought this might be a good setting for both. Anyone have any questions about me.. please ask.. its the only way to find out!

------------------

There's more to seeing than eyes, more to life than a body.
Old 06-22-2001, 09:57 AM   #13
Moridin
Fzoul Chembryl

Quote:
Originally posted by GlassMaiden:
Hello Cloudy,
Thanks for the ride in the submersible bus/wagon.. lol. I'm an "older" maiden who was introduced to the boards by my dear friend Bilqis. So far I find most of the post very interesting and amusing. I live on a farm in Ohio, with my family and work in a school as an educational aide. I've tried playing Bg2 , a gift from Bil, and Myst.. I'm not a very good role player.. not that I dont want to be.. I just get lost somehow..lol. I do like to read and meet people though and I thought this might be a good setting for both. Anyone have any questions about me.. please ask.. its the only way to find out!

Hi GlassMaiden (i think i have already said Hi before) So cool that you are a friend of Bilqis, a wonderful fellow Minnesotan

What type of farm do you live on? Is it a 'functioning farm' or merely a house in the country? My wife is like you in RPG's she gets lost very easy (of course she gets lost crossing the street in RL

Anyway....welcome!

------------------

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.
Old 06-23-2001, 04:41 AM   #14
Sigmar
Unicorn

I think I count as a new member dont I. I play out of rpg's, bg1 and 2, icewind dale. I found this site shortly after the fall of bgdungeon.

------------------
"So why should I worship you Tiax?"
"Well Sigmar, I am Tiax the chosen one of Cyric, destined to ascend, I shall rule all!"
"Do you know you have a duck on your head?"
"Duck what duck......ahhhhhhhh!"
Old 06-23-2001, 05:52 AM   #15
Djinn Raffo
Ra

Hello.
I'm Djinn Raffo!!!
I found the Ironworks while searching for BG2!!!!!
Old 06-23-2001, 08:44 AM   #16
GlassMaiden
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Quote:
Originally posted by Moridin:
Hi GlassMaiden (i think i have already said Hi before) So cool that you are a friend of Bilqis, a wonderful fellow Minnesotan

What type of farm do you live on? Is it a 'functioning farm' or merely a house in the country? My wife is like you in RPG's she gets lost very easy (of course she gets lost crossing the street in RL

Anyway....welcome!

Morning Moridin,
We live on a functioning farm, cattle,animals, crops and a farm market. Some days a house in the country sounds wonderful, and a lot less work ! During the summer we sell sweet corn and assorted veggies and bakery, beef and most anything we can stock in the market, jams, jellies, etc. The fall brings pumpkin season and we do quite a business with that.. we also offer Hay rides, which are a big hit , with people from the burbs..lol. During the winter is snow plowing season and spring brings planting .. so you see , I think a house in the country would be lovely.. sighhhh.

Oh, and my regards to your wife.. she sounds lovely.. as do all directionally challenged people.. hehehe

------------------

There's more to seeing than eyes, more to life than a body.
Old 06-23-2001, 09:08 AM   #17
Lioness
Jack Burton

I don't know if I'm still new or not, if I am, i found this site while searching for BGII. I am done BGI and ToTSC and am hanging out here while I save up $ for BGII. Hi Tiger, glad u are here w/ me. We should get CW to sign up as bear, LOL.

------------------

Official teaser and ranger of the HADB Clan
Old 06-23-2001, 09:51 AM   #18
Lavindathar
Harper

I think I joined on the VERY same day as Lioness.

My bestest buddy!!

------------------
Old 06-23-2001, 10:15 AM   #19
Lioness
Jack Burton

Bestest Buddy, how come u have twice as many posts!?!?!?! I'm telling Ziroc...you spam too much. Me, i neva spam

------------------

Official teaser and ranger of the HADB Clan
"Evil round every corner...careful not to step in any."-Minsc
Old 06-23-2001, 11:40 AM   #20
Smoothbrain
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Hi I'm seminew. My name is Smoothbrain, and yes i realize it implies stupidity. however, i assure you as you may well find out i am anything but stupid. Thanks for the thread Cloudy, i'll remain mysterious as to who i am until i feel a bit more at home. Let's just say a little bird or dawg told me about the site.