Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 04-24-2002, 07:58 AM   #61
Legolas
Jack Burton

Legolas

A small smile plays around his lips. Sorsha had set about her task without complaining in the slightest, but more importantly, she had just taken the first step on a path leading to a new, and as he saw it, improved, Sorsha. Or rather, Elena. He is pleased.

"After we finish dinner, we'd best be off to bed soon. A wolf's life starts early in the morning, and I thought we could explore the forest a bit tomorrow."

He halts, a slight blush appearing on the face he works so hard to keep from showing any emotions.

"Ehr.. if you.. if you want to, of course."

He offers her an apologetic smile before diverting his attention back to the meat in his hands, fearing that if it lingered, he would be unable to tear his gaze from her.
Old 04-24-2002, 08:10 AM   #62
Galadria
20th Level Warrior

(The little group arises and presses on to the dingy town, which I have decided is called Rhea. An excited messenger meets them on the way to the capital to warn the king.) "Make way," he says, "you do not want to go that way, citizens. A demonic army is terrorizing the countryside. Make way, for I must tell the King." (He gallops on.)
Old 04-24-2002, 07:56 PM   #63
mistral4543
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Sorsha

The seed of thrill springs into life, blooming, spreading into a glorious whirl of everything delightful and joyous. Glad that he has looked away, she takes time to breathe in deeply, aware of her slightly irregular heartbeat.

"I'd love to." ~ No stammer, just a simple quiet acceptance ~ I did it! I actually managed a coherent sentence! ~ Suddenly feeling relieved and insanely happy, she toys with her own food, her fingers trembling a little.
Old 04-24-2002, 08:04 PM   #64
mistral4543
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Isaura

She clutches the horn tightly as she hears Gold Top's hoofs trotting back towards the party. What a strain it is not to turn back! Yet...I mustn't give in just like that. ~ Tiredly, she walks on, stumbling as drowsiness finally hits her.

At long last, when the world is a complete blur and aches assault her feet mercilessly, she halts and finds a nearby shrub. Lying down, she closes her eyes and is fast asleep...
Old 04-24-2002, 08:36 PM   #65
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

SIR BLANDAMOUR (They all stare at each other, stunned, as the Royal Messenger rides off) "A demon army! Whatever could have let that loose on the land? Lady TAO, do you think that it has ought to do with that amulet that Eliza mentioned?"
Old 04-25-2002, 01:12 AM   #66
TAOWolf
White Dragon

She snarls, whispering to Sir Blandamour, "It has EVERYTHING to do with it........".

She slams her staff to the ground as she whispers, "Bazguul'tek," and a shockwave almost knocks the party off their feet. She turns to Raymond, who is finally waking up, and looks at Eliza.
"Do not upset him, I must talk to him first..."

She takes the horse with Raymond on it, and leads it to the tree line.
She rests a gloved hand on his forehead, and quickly speaks to him in his mind, explaining what happened, where they are, and about Eliza, at least what she knows.

As she leads him back to the group, she is frowning at smoke in the distance. "Let us go see what is left...."

She glances back, and says "And someone go back and get that damn girl....we will need her....

[ 04-25-2002, 01:15 AM: Message edited by: TAOWolf ]
Old 04-25-2002, 08:24 AM   #67
Galadria
20th Level Warrior

GALADRIA "But...but, Mistress TAO, if you mean Isaura, she ran off. I do not know where she went. I left her means to get in touch with me, but she insisted on leaving. I think that she is unsure of Raymond, here, of his feelings for her" (glances at Blandamour, blushes)"Though, if we must, I shall search for her."
Old 04-25-2002, 08:45 AM   #68
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Raymond

Raymond sat sleeply on his mount and pouted. Isaura had left, probably because of his hideous new form that he was able to take, Eliza was here, and apparently had died and come back to life as a new person...which meant he shouldn't blame her for her previous life, and now they were on thier way to meet some demon army that was probably going to kill them all. Yet, all he could think of was how potent that sleep rune was! She really knows how to knock a guy out!"

================================================== ====================

Bazguul'tek

After the army had raided this town, they set out once more, intent on ruining the lives of one more town close by before time to go home. They had plenty of donkeys and carts to haul the treasures and slave women that they needed. It was fast approaching dusk, and that would be a great advantage to them as they were intent on raiding a larger, more structured town next. Bazguul wondered how long it would be before foolish heroes were sent from the capital to try and stop them. For that was when things would really become fun!

OOC>>>The amulet in Bazguul's possession is a bad thing! Beware of its hidden powers! Oh...TAO...I need to PM you some questions.
Old 04-26-2002, 09:03 AM   #69
Galadria
20th Level Warrior

GALADRIA (Noting that TAO had remained silent ( ) sshe turns Gol Top around and returns to the place where she last saw Isaura, and begins searching for her.)
Old 04-26-2002, 09:06 AM   #70
TAOWolf
White Dragon

She Gala's blush, and turns quickly hiding her smile, "Nevermind, Gala she will follow, if nothing else because she will not be able to stay away from Raymond that long......."

She notices Raymond watching her, and winks at him then gets back on her horse........

"Shall we? Sir Blandamour and Gala, lead the way......"
Closed Thread