Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 04-22-2002, 09:02 PM   #41
Galadria
20th Level Warrior

GALADRIA (Hangs her head miserably) "That, I do not know. I am used to battles, sieges, and camps. I have served under Sir Blandamour in a dozen campaigns and he has never indicated that he thought of me as aught but a comrade. I am no flirtaceous lass, but a soldier. I think that I should be content with that. Perhaps he prefers smaller, more delicate women."
Old 04-22-2002, 09:05 PM   #42
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Raymond

"Isaura!" Raymond called..."Isaura, where did you go???"

Raymond went looking around for her, calling her name.
Old 04-22-2002, 09:12 PM   #43
mistral4543
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Isaura

Somewhere out there, she seems to hear Raymond calling her ~ No matter; let him wait. ~ Aware of the unreasonable resentment building up in her ~ Perhaps the lass chooses to ignore him and now he turns to me...

Looking at Galadria, she replies softly ~ "I hope you do not get me wrong, fair warrior. I should hardly think it fit for you to act the temptress; that would be far too out-of-character for one as noble and upright as you. Yet I feel there is no harm in at least making an effort to speak to one who enjoys my company and whom I like." ~ Her voice hardens a little ~ "This is a world where the fittest survive. If you are one step back, it will take forever to catch hold of your competitor." ~ The fiery light in her eyes winking in the sun ~ "Fight for your happiness that you deserve. I know you have the strength of character that I sometimes lack."

Suddenly wondering if she has spoken too much, she glances at Galadria anxiously ~ "I hope I have not offended you, Galadria. I spoke with candour because I trust and care for you... yet the final decision is yours. I will not speak on this subject again, unless it pleases you."
Old 04-22-2002, 09:25 PM   #44
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Raymond

While he was thus looking for Isaura, he had a strange image come over his mind.

It was in a cavern...or maybe a sewer. He had been in a sewer, once, chasing after something...no...were attacked by dead things...and there were people with him. Two guys and...and...a girl? Her name was...Eliza? She looked like...

Raymond spun around to see her again. There she was! That was Eliza! The one that had betrayed his friends and had them killed in front of him! How had she found him here? He was enraged. She had obviously returned to do more harm to his new friends. Screaming at the top of his lungs, he ran at her, shouting, "YOU WILL NOT HARM MY FRIENDS!!! I WILL NOT ALLOW YOU TO DO THAT TO ME AGAIN!!! AHHRRR!!!"

Raymond's tunic ripped off of his body and he fell to the ground convulsing. Jet black hair was pouring across his body, his arms were getting more muscular, and his screams became animalistic growls. It was a panther that now jumped up from the ground and was sprinting at an enormous speed at Eliza.
Old 04-22-2002, 09:44 PM   #45
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

SIR BLANDAMOUR (He draws his sword automaticlly upon hearing Raymond's howl, and spurs his great war-horse Shaitann between Eliza and panther-Raymond. Most beasts would have shied away from the mad onslaught, but Shaitann has seen many a fight with man and ferocious beast. He goes back on his haunnches and flails at the pather with his massive front hooves, each the size of a plate, shod with iron. Blandamour aims a terrific fore-cut at the black head.)
Old 04-22-2002, 09:48 PM   #46
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Raymond

The panther's instincts and feline grace was able to swerve out of the way of the attack. He jumped back and drew up his haunches, considerig this new foe and what to do about him. He ws ready to spring into action at a flinch. Raymond was ready to taste more man-blood.
Old 04-22-2002, 10:24 PM   #47
mistral4543

Isaura

The agonised scream of Raymond and subsequent majestic neigh of some horse cut into the silence between Galadria and herself. She rouses herself now, urgently pulling Galadria along as they trace their steps back.

"The sounds came this way... oh, no!" ~ The sight before them sends an arrow of panic shooting up towards her heart ~ Not again, Raymond! And not with Blandamour of all people!!!

[ 04-22-2002, 10:25 PM: Message edited by: mistral4543 ]
Old 04-22-2002, 10:44 PM   #48
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

OOC>>>TAO may have to get me outta of this fix. My panther is not tame enugh to just back down. It's not my move, anyway...so I await an event to respond to...meanwhile, Bazguul is getting ready to hurt more people. Alot more.
Old 04-22-2002, 11:14 PM   #49
Cerek the Barbaric

A defiant yell followed by a ferocious growl jerks Addison back to his senses. Realizing what is about to occur, he quickly grabs a pouch from his belt and removes the necessary spell components. He traces arcane symbols in the air and tosses the components from his hand towards Eliza. The components are consumed as a yellowish-globe seems to rise from the ground and encapsulate the former slave girl. Her terror turns to panic as she beats against the sides of the Resilient Sphere, yelling to be set free.

"Relax dear girl, no harm can come to you in there", Addison explains.

He then turns his attention to the "panther" ~ so he IS a lycanthrope. That certainly explains the inner turmoil. ~. Addison retrieves more spell components and begins casting again. This time, a brown mist forms in the air next to the paladin's horse. It slowly solidifies into a large snake. Addison points towards the panther and the snake strikes.. sinking it's teeth into the back of his the animals neck. Instead of harming him, though, the snake seems to simply swallow the panther whole...trapping him inside an amber-colored tube.

Neither the panthers furious clawing nor the warriors vicious sword blows are able to penetrate the magical barrier. Addison then turns back to Eliza and Dispels the sphere.

"I apologize for entrapping you, young lady, but I had to protect you in case the Snake Sigil failed to contain our friend here."

"Now let's all take a deep breath and sort this situation out, shall we. It appears that a few explanations are due. This boy's shapeshifting was triggered when he recognized you. I believe he mentioned something about a betrayal? Do you know what he was talking about?"
Old 04-22-2002, 11:20 PM   #50
TAOWolf
White Dragon

She turns with incredible speed and agility, her eyes quickly blazing silver, as she rips off a glove and slams the rune carved into her palm upon the silver bracer around her neck shouting, "A' chumaidh Faileas!!!!! A' Stad!!!!!"

"You FOOL!!!" She snarls at Addison, and slams her staff into the ground, a shockwave knocking him off his feet. She angrily strides to the snake, and taking her sapphire-hilted dagger, slits the snake open with the ebony blade, and slaps her ungloved hand onto the panthers/Raymond's forehead, knocking him out cold.

She turns with fury in her silver eyes, and points at Addison, whispering, "you know NOT what you are messing with..."

[ 04-22-2002, 11:25 PM: Message edited by: TAOWolf ]
Closed Thread