Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 05-01-2002, 10:55 PM   #121
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

OOC>>>If nobody objects, I am going to change my mind on Bazguul's newest attack. He will not be killing anymore people tonight, and is returning home. Whether the party is there or not (will take 4 hours march for them to get there) I will let you decide.

IC>>>bazguul'tek

Bazguul was enjoying his new toy and felt like he already owned the world. With the added strength that the amulet had given him, he could do anything he wanted, and nobody could stand against him. Yet, being a demon from the abyss and not having mortal weariness like men do, he was intent on continuing on to the next town. One of his seargents approached him on this and begged for rest for the raiding party. Bazguul was angered by this revelation but resolved that it would be best to let the mortal rest until another day. He looked at his three captured children and said, "It looks like one of you will be on my dinner plate earlier than I anticipated!"

Thus, the party turned around and started marching back home with thier many prizes to rest for a little season.
Old 05-02-2002, 08:19 AM   #122
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

SIR BLANDAMOUR"Milady TAO, since your charge is up and stirring, albeit irritibly, let us go. We must bear this message without delay. I am sure that Lady Galadria would rather stay and fight, but, as her superior in the Order, I command her to come along. You should accompany us, as the roads are bound to be dangerous."
Old 05-02-2002, 08:07 PM   #123
TAOWolf
White Dragon

She slowly turns, and looks Raymond straight in the eyes, the look on her face making him immediately sit down and shut up. ((OOC: *LMAO* just had to)) "I seriously doubt that,young man. You are NOT allowed to fight because you HAVE no control. When you lose your temper, or have an immediate attitude change, your shifting starts. You have not learned how to remain calm yet. Do you think you know more than me? If you do, you are welcome to continue this on your own without my help. NO? Okay then, sit there for a minute....."

Turning to Sir Blandamour, "Go report, but I fear you may find things alot different there now. I must remain here with Raymond, and if Addison would be willing, I'd like him to stay too. I have the feeling that the answers we are searching for, may start here, and may be coming back to us on their own."

She hands Raymond a mug of ale with honey and sweetbane, tousling his hair, with a wink smiling softly. "Drink this, it will help." She takes his chin in her hand, forcing him to look at her until the frown on his face goes away.

[ 05-02-2002, 08:08 PM: Message edited by: TAOWolf ]
Old 05-02-2002, 08:47 PM   #124
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

OOC>>>Do the paladins no longer care that I am a shapechanger, that has tried to attack Eliza and Attalus? I haven't seen much inter-party squabbling about it. Just wondering.
TAO: It's okay. That is why I am playing Raymond like that. He is supposed to be a greenie when it comes to adventure life, and has no temper control. You're doing great with him. Plue...he's moody for losing his girl.
Old 05-02-2002, 09:38 PM   #125
Galadria
20th Level Warrior

OOC> Larry, the Paladins never cared that you are a shapechanger. After all, TAO is one, also, I think. They have a lot on their mind right now besides a boy that TAO has spoken for. As for Eliza, she is too excited about getting into the Order as Blandamour's squire and has forgotten all about it. Not me, her. Galadria is also too involved in the Blandamour/Eliza thing to think much about Raymond. As far as they are concerned, they are leaving him in TAO's charge, and running off to do what they percieve to be their duty.
IC>
ELIZA (She clings to Blandamour's back as they ride off towards Tarashia like the wind.)
Old 05-03-2002, 09:02 AM   #126
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

SIR BLANDAMOUR (As they ride into Tarashia, they notice a stir in the streets. They go directly to the Order Building and enter in. They see a crowd of knights and squires surrounding a tall, bluff-looking man whom B. immediately recognizes) (To Galadria and Eliza) "See, there, it is my old comrade and teacher, Sir Bors. He is the Sub-Preceptor of our whole Order. Galadria, you will have heard of him. We must go over and pay our respects."
Old 05-03-2002, 09:05 AM   #127
Galadria
20th Level Warrior

GALADRIA"Yes, we must. I have oft longed to meet him."
Old 05-03-2002, 12:55 PM   #128
Cerek the Barbaric
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Addison awakes from his rest to find the paladins gone. TAO and the boy are still there though. He approaches TAO and asks where the warriors have gone. After she explains what has happened, he agrees to stay with her and Raymond.

"It's just as well. I still need more time to decipher the message on this final piece of parchment we recovered from our assailants. Shall we find a suitable spot in the woods, or shall we stay here and wait in the proverbial lion's den for the return of this army?"

[ 05-03-2002, 12:55 PM: Message edited by: Cerek the Barbaric ]
Old 05-03-2002, 05:32 PM   #129
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

SIR BLANDAMOUR(He walks over to where Sir Bors is standing.) "Good day my lord. What brings you to Tarashia?"

SIR BORS (smiles) "Blandamour! Good to see you, my boy, and good to know that that iron arm of yours will bewith us on this campaign. You have just come in? Have you anything to report?"

SIR BLANDAMOUR "Ay, I do, my lord. The countryside is being ravaged by a demon-led army, and the leader is a demon named Bazguul'tek. We must stop him, as he is spreading terror and rapine far and wide. I must also report that Britomart, one of old Foebane's daughters and a former soldier of the Order is with him, at his side."
Old 05-03-2002, 08:12 PM   #130
Galadria
20th Level Warrior

GALADRIA (The color flees from her face, truth that she knows it to be. Her name - and her father's - forever dishonored.) "That is true, myLord. I am Galadria, a knight of this Order and until recently the captive of my horrid sister. We found documents that prove her complicity."
Closed Thread